3rd anniversary gem deal

I spend around 130 for 150 gems

Thatā€™s crazy. :joy::sweat_smile:

(Edit: I heard it was roughly $80 for 150 gems, if what @ILAGaLOT said was true then the gem pricing doesnā€™t justify their value.)

The new gem deal is better in the long run I just feel anniversary egg should be worth it if Iā€™m having to get more gems just to do 6 packs for 1 legend itā€™s mstky the bad odds that makes people iffy to spend more

Thatā€™s still not blackmail, and the buyer has the right to go somewhere else. Also I havenā€™t seen that in here.

I think that it is perfectly fair for players of the game who this new deal actually affects can comment on their thoughts about it. Yes, maybe some were a little over the top, but can you blame a player-base who has been looking forward to the most major neo monsters event since last anniversary ?

Even so, the point still stands that players are unhappy, and I do not recommend the devs ignore basically the entire of their paying player-base.

Unless the business model they are going for is one with no players, it seems like a poor plan to keep the current gem sale.

1 Like

It all comes down to communication devs need to explain stuff at times even if itā€™s in a ingame news feed

1 Like

Yeah itā€™s so much better if they add a note for things that change. Hearing their intentions behind a change is at least going to help people accept it even if they donā€™t like it.

They could have said something like this

Hey everyone itā€™s been an amazing year and we reaching the end of our 3rd year we got some crazy stuff in workings for the 4th year. We want to make collecting gems festival to festival even. Better so we are going to implement a new system that will allow you to save more gems while waiting for the next festival. But donā€™t worry we have not forgotten how awesome you all are and we have a special anniversary egg that will show how much we appreciate you all, just hold on a little longer it will defiantly be worth it :hugs:

3 Likes

I tried to write that myself as the first post in this thread but somehow I ended up with tables and analysisā€¦ XD

1 Like

To much maths :joy::joy: going on in your head

Itā€™s just a nice message. Still doesnā€™t give me a reason to indulge the deal. Saving for the future makes no sense as you can just wait for 3 x2 deals. More gems same price.

Good eggs donā€™t tend to come close to each other anyway. So players would have time to collect.

Heā€™s in AUS with a huge tax on games.

Itā€™s more a msg saying this is the new system but the anniversary egg will be special
Itā€™s a really blanket msg but it clears up confusion

Hopefully egg lives up to expectations.

This didnā€™t turn out much better did it. Lol.

To be realistic $80 to buy one legend is way expensive for a mobile game, you can literally buy a whole game for that much amount, not to mention the 50/50 chance to get completely screwed over by rng to get the bad featured legendary in the pack.

I remember spending 80$ to dupe stag, 160$ to get dup atra.

1 Like

Yeah I agree itā€™s alot of money. Problem is that nowadays itā€™s only going to get 1 legend after rolling 300 gems

It is stupid. And im stupid for having done it. And I always feel stupid for spending and the monster never makes as big a difference in my pathetic play as I hope it would.

And then when I think I could have had a PS4 and Assassins Creed for the money Iā€™ve spent on NM I get even sadder.

And then Iā€™ll probably spend again. Because Iā€™m stupid.

We all stopid

1 Like

Rise of the the plants of stupidity