Scam deal of the year

Congrats devs. With that’s scam deal you’ve actually lost my money I was hoping to spend. You wouldn’t even give us a 2x deal for crying out loud! This is what greed is

5 Likes

Seriously guys so many people aren’t buying now you might as well change it to x2 you’ Probably get more money that way anyway

3 Likes

True that, I’ll not buy gems either. #GreedyDevs

3 Likes

By 3x deal we meant 3x the gems, not 3x the money we spend

2 Likes

Yep you cant give a worse deal then usually on anniversary. You gotta go up the ladder devs, not down. Pass on this one

4 Likes

literally this deal is worse than the 2x deal unless you buy all three steps. i’m boycotting it until we get a proper anniversary deal and i suggest everyone else join me.

3 Likes

I’m
Confused

2 Likes

Lol, and i thought they might make gems x3 for the 3rd anniversary.

1 Like

My budget was 30 euros. With normal double deal it would have been worth 96 gems. I’ve been counting my gems on this basis. Now, you force my hand to buy 13 gems 3 times, which is 24 euros and gets me 84 gems. Buying 48 gem deal once gets me ONLY 78 gems… I’m disappointed

2 Likes

Normal Gem Deal 3 times =900 gems
Aniverary Gem Deal 3 times =860 gems

Nice joke devs…trash deal of the Year

2 Likes

Really disappointing :frowning: was hoping to spend some money… But don’t want to burn it…

2 Likes

Btw I’m not buying unless you change this

1 Like

Replace ”bathezda” with devs and “skyrim special edition” with a terrible deal

I was ready to buy a 2x deal once but now I’m not even gonna spend

3 Likes

This gem deal is wack

1 Like

They probably think we are stupid and can’t do maths. Also who wants 860 gems? Give us the 3x sale for once ffs

3x i would def buy

Even 2 would be good

I already feel sorry for the poor souls that got blinded by all the bright colours and still bought.

This deal is robbery at its finest.

1 Like

Not gonna spend too, even though I definitely planned to do so

1 Like