IM DONE

I think I’m going to take a break from this game for a while. I’ve been here since the beginning (Hunter Island and no neo). I’ve spent so much on here (time and money) and I just don’t think spending more time here is worth it as of now. I started to like the Devs and what they’ve been doing but I think everything is back to square one AGAIN. I’ve been defending their actions lately because I believed but I guess false hope is all we get. I’m sorry Ryan. You’re always here to help but Im just really disappointed.

Events literally require 24 hrs of playing. Rare gems for mainly P2P individuals. Odds of festival eggs are like playing the lottery. Rare gem chance of 40% IS FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY. Oh wow thanks for considering those who don’t have 5 rare gems right now or anytime soon. Hard work, last to get gems, least chance of getting a legendary from rare egg, NOPE that’s the last straw.
To all of you are still spending money, you probably don’t see it now but you’re going to have to continue to spend. When you are fed up with this game, you’ll realize all you get from this app is pretty much nothing.

Spent 1000$? After you delete the app, it’s like having shredded the dollar bills.

Im new to the game and don’t mind the spending but i guess for a long-term player like you, its difficult to continue spending on the same game long-term.

as for me, I’ve played so many games at high $$  worth so i find this kinda normal. in all honesty i was more surprised at how cheap this game is compared to others.

i do support your thoughts on the events taking way too long. the amount of time this 15-ticket event thing takes is ridiculous. coming from a new player, i cant even do anything else which would benefit me apart from spam tickets on the 15-ticket entry one.

I’m sorry to hear your disappointment, but I mean everyone here acts like they deserve executive decisions on this app lol what do you think spending your money on hobbies is??

The Devs are good guys, they’ve made extreme changes and listened to everyone. This game is FAR from P2P to have fun with it and that is what matters - there are just too many spoiled players who think they have paid enough and it’s time for free stuff lol

Don’t spend what you don’t have…i mean 1 in 40 odds is roulette buddy!!

• Everyone wants a free legendary?
    The Devs give everyone a legendary for free, but it’s too long too evolve it lol

• Everyone wants better daily login rewards? They give us that but special ingredient is every 15 days and silver is still 3300 lol

• Everyone wants better odds for all the money they spent? So the Devs make it so you can literally get a return on your spending immediately but it cost too many right away and - ya know 40% compared to 3% still isn’t good enough

• everyone wants better legendaries and no more dupes? The Devs give us 20 more legendaries, but they only make them available on special eggs and not a festival each release…can you believe it? Lol

• Players want less grind events so they provide the grind event and ALSO an even event for all level players in the drafting island…guys still mad tho that they can’t get to level 300…you’re not all supposed to beat every event!!

Half the people on here need to go into your room, scream into your pillow for a good long while until you get it all out, maybe even a tear or two, then think if you wanna keep playing this app or not, but don’t come here to complain…

Happy Hunting!!

Thank you! There has been so much negativity lately it has been driving me nuts! Can people just be thankful for what they get? It’s like they want everything served to them on a silver platter. Gosh.

You can get to level 300.

I’m happy the devs are listening to us. You _never_ get devs like that. Good job devs!

You guys are right Zard and Ezekiel!

Hate this survival floor 150 is bullshit

Your choice to get there. It is supposed to be hard.

I think I’m going to take a break from this game for a while. I’ve been here since the beginning (Hunter Island and no neo). I’ve spent so much on here (time and money) and I just don’t think spending more time here is worth it as of now. I started to like the Devs and what they’ve been doing but I think everything is back to square one AGAIN. I’ve been defending their actions lately because I believed but I guess false hope is all we get. I’m sorry Ryan. You’re always here to help but Im just really disappointed.
Events literally require 24 hrs of playing. Rare gems for mainly P2P individuals. Odds of festival eggs are like playing the lottery. Rare gem chance of 40% IS FOR LIMITED TIME ONLY. Oh wow thanks for considering those who don’t have 5 rare gems right now or anytime soon. Hard work, last to get gems, least chance of getting a legendary from rare egg, NOPE that’s the last straw.
To all of you are still spending money, you probably don’t see it now but you’re going to have to continue to spend. When you are fed up with this game, you’ll realize all you get from this app is pretty much nothing.
Spent 1000$? After you delete the app, it’s like having shredded the dollar bills.

If you get months of enjoyment and pleasure from shredding dollar bills, I guess that makes sense. Let’s see, no F2P can get rare gems? Funny how there is a draft event right now that has now bias and free players can get 5 rare gems for a roll at the 40%. Don’t want to play 24 hours a day? Fine, don’t. No one is forcing you to do every event. Get nothing from the app? I guess if you are simply playing this app to play it then yes you won’t get anything.
I feel you are forgetting this is a game, and you are supposed to enjoy yourself. If you don’t enjoy it, move on.

Shut up and spend more pls till u complete almost every monster.
Thats main goal for player xd

Except for me.

I wouldn’t say it’s no bias in the draft event as it’s still abit random, but yeah, everything else I agree with.

I don’t see the need to make a post saying your leaving though, if you want to leave just leave.

I meant no bias towards paying players. Every player goes into the event with the the same chance, it’s just a matter of how you play it.

I wouldn’t say it’s the same chance when everyone is offered different monsters?

You can still build a winning team though.

You cant win pve content without good monster.
They didnt give user friendly event other than this draft things

Good, now say something positive for once.

I spend a minimal amount of money on this game and have 4 rare gems. 3 are from the current events and 1 is from saving up my gems over the last month to open the 10 pack. I have terrible luck with the roulette and only 5 legendaries, with only one of those being top-tier. If I can make it up to the second rare gem in survival of the fittest with my two or three decent legends, I’m pretty sure most of you guys that actually spend money on the game and have more legendaries than me could as well. 

If you want to be nitpicky, nothing ever had the same exact odds. What I’m saying is, whether you spend money or not on this game, if you go into the draft event and know how to use the skills and pick the best options to complement your team, you can finish the event and get all 5 rare gems. I don’t care if you get what you think are “bad choices”, it is still possible.

I don’t think it’s fair to sucker punch the devs, I mean, I’m pissed of that I’ve only got one legendary out of every roll I’ve done and all the rest are epics with a super epic or two.
But my team consists of at least 4 super-epic monsters from events, that I’ve ultra evolved, and they’re sick as! And I’m not dumb enough not to realise that those are from the devs, without those mons I would never have beaten the grand champion, and the guy after him.
It’s really not fair to pin this on the devs, dipshit, leave if you want but it’s saying a lot about you if you wanna leave and fuck all the guys that gave you, and a lot more of us hours of fun.

i dont understand why all hate on the odds, i mean the odds to hatch a lag are like 3% in games like csgo the odds to land on a red item is like 0,7% or something just pretty low and no one in the cs go community is hating on it