3rd anniversary gem deal

I don’t think it was a good Idea to change the deals, at least according to the reaction it has caused and my personal opinon.
But maybe it evens out profit wise, since some people might spend more than they would have using the 2x deal therefore making up for all those who refuse to spend now. Still a shitty way to treat your declining playerbase, even though the differences might not be that relevant at all.

In the 1st year, I spent $380 for atra and got two normal legends and a normal legend dupe…

Not really bro

They been throwing 2x deals every other week recently

Brothers and sisters, amidst the chaos and controversy, let us not forget that Neo has hit an amazing milestone of 3 years running. The vast majority of games do not make it this far nor do they have the kind of community Neo does. I feel blessed to have been so fortunate to find it.

That being said, as a paying player (some might even describe as a “whale”), I understand the frustrations of the community. Perhaps it’s time for a moderator who understands the pulse of the paying player, someone who would be willing to serve as a liaison between the community and the devs. While I don’t agree with everything that has been said (especially firing devs), I possess a point of view more consistent with the entirety of the community and would be honored to represent you. My name is GaryOak and I endorse this message.

20 Likes

Huzzah!

1 Like

Garry oak for mod!

1 Like

Be careful. The Sandbox King will whallop you with his ban shovel.

3 Likes

Well I’m sure he’ll have fun on the forum all by himself when he bans everyone

For sure bruh

1 Like

What about Galvbane? You didn’t mention him…

1 Like

Galvbane would give us a 2x gem sale

2 Likes

@ILAGaLOT currently filling your role.

This too shall pass

Be careful dude!!!
You called him whale, now this!!
I cannot do something about you here, but there will be consequences in line.

1 Like

download%20(3)

1 Like

It’s a good thing I’m not on Line haha

1 Like

Oh you bet!! I can’t believe your own shock was so big you just closed the thread outright.
Anyway hope Devs have something good in anniversary egg

Whelp, guess I’ll use discord.

If anyone wants to talk to me, I’ll be here: https://discord.gg/bj2AWda

I’m sure you’ll enjoy your own company :ok_hand::ok_hand::ok_hand:

My Drakozord will give us a 3x gem sale+40gem rolls & 2 rare gems per 10pack roll

1 Like