Xyz little buff

@Dev_VKC This is a humble request to buff Xyz’s awakened form.

Iron field- daunting field ( when a monster enters it is daunted by 10 seconds)

Xyz’s passive is very limiting it gives monsters like angelion instant turns , angelion infact gets 2 instant turns therefore I humbly ask for it to be changed.

6 Likes

It is true I have it with 2 fragments and I hope to wake it up soon but I do not think I will put it on my computer for that same reason

I meant my team … ■■■■■■■ translator

1 Like

Back in the days I’d agree with this buff idea but since the Athereon+ XYZ combination exists, I most say, please no!
Yes, his SS gives instant turn to stun converter monsters but the benefits he provides are great enough, you just need to build around him,maybe you could add a second knock back next monster,like motordragon or tinkerclaus. I even found him a pretty good spot at my mid-endgame past pvp season (mine is just 2nd form); he was a beast.
That daunting field idea, right now, would be extremely abusive.

1 Like

Daunting field should never ever exist in this game . LIKE NEVER .

1 Like

I agree … 2da form too

the problem is athereon … I’ve been saying it deserves urgent “Nerf”
take away the insulating field, and put him to counter-paralyze

I don’t see how athereon is op.

Aethereon is completely unrelated to XYZ with this request. With daunting field you wouldn’t need anything to support it. The only reason Dracarys brought up Aethereon is that right now you can use XYZ with Aeth to turn off the ion field passive if you want to.

Daunting field would be so OP and not fun at all. It HAS to be stun to keep it in balance

2 Likes

looool ,I will choose raizen or dolfreeze more then awaken xyz :rofl:
compare with aethereon(to make ion field unactive?) and makes me even more convinced that the passive ion field is trash pasif in the game and need rework

1 Like

This is the 2nd time someone has suggested this, let’s not.