Wonder Trading

Totally support .

& i also love the idea , 12* for 12* , 10* for 10* , but not 3* for 10* … Would be kinda unfair and people will start complaing … BUT there should be 2 categories

1- Wonder Trading Star for Star

2 - Wonder Trading Completely Random Grades/Star arks

No star for star, please. Too similar to the original trading, which is majorly flawed. I like the randomness element of it.

There aren’t even enough 12 stars out there to make the star for star even worth it

The only one that reasonable to get is Omega and the rest are so limited that getting them back wouldn’t happen

What about a new currency? Here’s my idea: every Arkadion has a value based on stars, level and rank and when you put it on the market you get a certain amount of gold (or anything else, even something that’s not gold/silver). When you want to get something you pay a certain amount based on which category you want, and there are three categories: stars, level, rank. Obviously the higher the rank/level/stars the more you pay.

But, and here’s why i like this, an S Arkadion doesn’t cost the same as a 12 stars Arkadion, because people will sell more S monsters than 12 stars monsters. Obviously you get a random Arkadion, so you can spend like 50 credits on an S rank and hope it won’t be a Galebat or spend 1000 credits on a 12 stars one and you know it will be pretty good but you won’t know whether it will be an S or an E.

1 Like

This is becoming like pokemon :confused:

Not necessarily

If it allowed actual trading and many other things that makes Pokemon what is, yes

The concept is a good one and I think it would alleviate demand for a trading system

It can still be a random element

It’s going to be the same as a Golden Egg unless a hacker spams it with rares. Probably worse than a golden egg.

So, uh, I was too lazy to read the whole three pages and I don’t knwo if this was answered, but since you can get an orbling or two for not too many diamonds the problem would be to trade the fusion parts for kamiwyrm, and the wala. Unfortunately trading is just one thing that can lead to another.

Edit: ahh, sorry just read the whole post. Feel free to delete this.

What if i wanted to trade my omega. What would i get back thats 12 star lol

i like the idea of trading but why not have both types of trading so everyone is happy i know it is still in the development stages but maybe having a trading where you do use small amounts of gold to get more specific monsters also will help with in app purchases and use sliver for a random monster?

I’d honestly hate it if I had to pay gold for trading.

I don’t really support Wonder Trading. I’m more of a “trade what you want for what you want” kind of guy. But if I had to pay gold for that, I’d use Wonder Trading every single time.

I don’t like trading period in some conditions I want to test out characters I might never get but beyond that I like earning my guys myself.

Honestly, trading for this game wouldn’t be worth it

Part of the reason why trading is worth it for Pokemon is because of trade only evolutions on top of each version having specific Pokemon only that version has.

If there was a way to easily merge all the games from ZigZaGames , then maybe I’d be okay with trading but barely.

This is the only reasonable solution to trading for this game

If you don’t like trading, you don’t have to use it. 

I’m just saying we can finally say, “You can trade for it,” when someone asks if there’s another way to get Bluey or something, if trading is implemented.

I honestly still don’t see the disadvantages to “traditional” trading. Wonder trading sounds nice but like I said I would much rather do traditional trading. Wonder trading just sounds like a gamble to me, especially since you can drop something like an S gremknight and get an E gustbat back.

I like trading in the OG of Creature Capture games, Pokemon

In Hunter Island, not so much

If this made the jump from iOS to 3DS or Vita, then there’d be reasonable ways to do trading.

I just don’t see a good ending to any kind of trading on iOS

I have a suggestion
Maybe we create a tier list
Because semi-rarest all haven’t he same spawn rate right?(1/80)
So if you trade one of the you get one back
It would be the same for the starters and maybe fusions.

idk just a suggestion

How so? What’s the difference?

What do you mean by this?

Again, it’s the multiple versions that have exclusives

To do multiple versions of the same game on iOS would be silly but that would be the only reason I would make each version have exclusives.

The arks can all be gotten in game and if enough time is put in, it makes that effort worth it.

The trading games I played all had most or all tradeable items available for everyone at one point?

Maybe I’m misunderstanding what you’re saying. :s