Personal PvP records page

I’ve always thought it would be nice to have a log somewhere on the game of your PvP season history/ progress. Eg what place you finish for every season that’s passed.

Stats such as ranked win rate would be cool too, as well as the 16 most used monsters if possible. It would be nice for players to track their improvements. I assume this would be a welcome feature from the community and relatively easy to implement :man_shrugging:t2: Would love to know peoples thoughts …

6 Likes

100 % agree. I was thinking of opening a thread like this as well. I definitely want to have ranked win rate seperated from unranked. At one point I wanted an opponent history log book.

Eg, how many wins and losses we got against certain players… But on further thought it was a bad idea because people can use it to bully others and rub In their face their record…

I like stats and want more stats in general.

That is a great idea, I want to see what think @Killerdog, and I think we can call devs too to see what they think about this, because always os great to have your own porgress.
@Dev_VKC @Dev_BRD

I would rather forget my dismal pvp seasons as soon as possible.

2 Likes

Not really sure why I come into it but ofc I’d love to have stats, numbers and analysis on things like our PvP seasons.

Personally, I prefer to make small asks rather than ask for some big coding nightmare. However, sometimes we get lucky and an idea will inspire them to overhaul something.

My small ask would be:
Keep wins and win rate there but make them “total wins” and “total win rate”. Then have “current wins”, “current win rate” and a reset button. The reset button sets your current stuff back to 0 so you can do that for ranked or when you’re testing out a new team and want to get accurate records logged for you.

1 Like

Or, even better idea, have the option to hide our loss percentage so i dont have to feel like an idiot every time i log into PvP

3 Likes

I don’t believe you are as bad as you say you are.

Devs may still have archives of the results of all the past pvp seasons… would be really cool if they were to share what they’ve got @Dev_VKC

They added a feature so on the PvP screen if you go to info you can look at PvP reports and it lets you scroll through all of them since they started doing PvP seasons. This gives us a little bit of insight into how things have changed over time with the various monsters used. The Devs surely have these backed up and probably lots more info which they use to track the level of use of particular monsters over time.