win rate

I am very curious about the win rate of your pvp, can you share it with me?

1%

Hahaha, you are very funny, like my friend DLGZ WWW.

This is mine.

My recent 10-12 win streak brought me from 50 all the way to 54.5 lol. Seems like that’s about where I’m staying

Mine goes up and down between 60-70 but that’s because I always experiment a lot in PvP with different teams before ranked. It would be good if win loss ratio reset before ranked so we could all get a true reflection? @Dev_VKC

1 Like

I got a terrible 85 win rate in the first rule of the pvp, because the pink whale is too strong, the second rule I tried the worm team, almost 70% of the winning rate, and I found that the electric worm is weak compared to other worms. So I only put five worms in my pvp team.

Wow 85% win rate is terrible. You need to get it to 90%.

90? It’s hard, only the top players can, I’m not the top player. . . Just like I have not reached the uc 2500 layer for three years.

I’m being sarcastic lol. 85% is difficult to get so don’t complain about that’s like it’s nothing special because that’s still really good to a lot of people.

2 Likes

60-65% winrate ish because I’m trying to figure kurao out and camouflage/dusicyon makes kurao sad.

1 Like

For real im 59%

Could much more with RNG on my side once in a while :sob: my protectors get bypassed so easy.

85% is a top player win rate

Ignoring my two disconnect losses and only looking at this second half of PvP, my win rate is about 90%. I’m going with a crazy stun team and not many people have brilliant stun protection under these special rules. My team is a little more unique that others right now, but I do have a wall of protectors from 9th-12th in the team positioned right after Bloom.

My team is totally unique but not well balanced :pensive:

You have fallen to the darkside…

1 Like

Myth is far away from me, I am sad that I have only three myths. . .

I left favored with the rules of this Pvp, I never had this win rate :slight_smile:

1 Like