Why we need less nerf threads

I will explain myself because I saw that my statements could be confusing.

I meant that before mythics happened, Legendaries were main project and SE where side project.
Now mythics are in so, they are main project and legendaries will become more and more side project.

I never meant that they will regress to the stage of SEs in terms of power, that’s silly.

1 Like

They will if we keep trying to nerf them all :joy:

Aren’t you to dramatic now? I mean nobody is asking for them to be nerfed to death.

No, but the sheer amount of legends people ask to be nerfed is crazy. I could quote from another thread but I can’t be bothered and don’t want to single anyone out. They need to be fairly competitive or the game will die.

Exactly. Fairly.

Yeah, so the increased stats and awesome passives on myths already do that. So let’s not make all of our legends worse :man_shrugging:t2:

Too powerful monsters are nerfed now (hopefully) as they were two years ago. I know that Mythics have become relatively more powerful in that time frame but the concept still applies. Why shouldn’t a legendary be nerfed now if it’s too common and powerful and part of an oppressive meta strategy? Why shouldn’t people voice their opinions?

1 Like

I’ve already explained that there are exceptions to this. Let me be clear. AS A GENERAL RULE we need to stop nerfing loads of legendaries. We widen the gap either wise.

Disclaimer. This doesn’t apply to every single legendary. I hope this is clear.

This is a perfect example. How are we ever meant to compete with mythics, when we are shooting ourselves in the foot to this degree.

The question is: why do you have to compete with mythics?

Is asking for SEs to compete against legendaries.

1 Like

Bruh @DonT89 you are literally asking to make this game to be playable only by p2w.You really have no care for f2p now

Yes, they are though aren’t they? Searguard, Scarleguard etc are perfectly good. Willow, gearcroc, flutters, Thlugs etc

You seem to think by compete I mean equal, I don’t.

Absolutely not, I am just saying that you should stop thinking to counter mythics with legendaries.

You don’t necessarily have to go for top 10 or top 50.

You need to have fun with players at your level.

I do. I played many games.

At same level of talent having better stuff always make the difference.

If you want to compete against mythics teams with legendaries you need extra talent, no broken cheap strategies.

1 Like

Wheres the fun in getting destroyed by someone spamming myths who just started?or do they already get to professional just because they have awakened myths?

Myths are basically cheap strats but isn’t cheap because in real life money is used to get them .

Those people usually can’t play even with full mythics teams. :joy:

Man you need to put it down this way.

Mythics are 1st tier
Legends 2nd tier
SEs 3rd tier

When a monster come out of his tier too much need a buff or a nerf.

Well do you remember cancer who only used lemon to beat high level players? Can you say those players are noobs?