Why the small limit on weekly mission rewards?

I just completed the weekly mission at 06:28 am gmt, and all rewards are gone…

Surely with the amount of players in this game it makes sense to just uncap the reward limit?
If people manage to complete the missions I’d say they deserve the reward, the mission is already limited to 7 days…

I like everything about this game but this cap, am I supposed to not sleep in order to obtain these rewards?!

-.-

I agree completely. I was about an hour late starting the newest one and all rewards were already claimed

I do think there should be a cap. We don’t want too many of those monsters out in PvP. And it makes it so much more competitive! 

I do think, however, that a Deletroid at least should have been awarded as the mission award if you didn’t make the top 200. Maybe it would have been the last one some people needed.

I agree with that entirely. Support.

When it started right at 5pm I got to level 25 in 30 min and rewards all gone

There should be at least enough rewards that within the first day of the dungeon you got the reward. This is a single player game with some PVP , I shouldn’t have to set my alarms to complete the weekly dungeon with 15-20 minutes of release like this is some shifty farm vile game. I want to play when I want too, but apparently I can’t have cool new monsters.

This just really seems like what freemium game do to squeeze money out of people. Limited currency and limited dungeons. I really enjoy dragon island blue, but I don’t like where the game company is heading.

IMO the special monster should be given to the first 1000.
Btw I think it’s not really fair to introduce these op monsters for few ones who complete the mission before the others, it’s not a good move for the pvp system.

I agree :confused: Now I’m just limited to pvping with friends

Actually it should be fine for the PvP system, people who are stronger should be ranked higher and shouldn’t fight people who are weaker. And when those people who are weaker get stronger, they can go fight those people.

Currently, it doesn’t work that way. But that’s the plan for the future with a new ranking system. 

I agree too! I live in Italy and I completed the mission at 1.00 a.m. (Local hour) and the rewards were already gone. It’s unfair!

There should be at least enough rewards that within the first day of the dungeon you got the reward. This is a single player game with some PVP , I shouldn’t have to set my alarms to complete the weekly dungeon with 15-20 minutes of release like this is some shifty farm vile game. I want to play when I want too, but apparently I can’t have cool new monsters. 

This just really seems like what freemium game do to squeeze money out of people. Limited currency and limited dungeons. I really enjoy dragon island blue, but I don’t like where the game company is heading.

And what if they put it at a time that is perfect for your time zone? Then other people would be saying the same thing you’re saying. They would be some horrible company still. How do you please everyone, when everyone is in a different time zone? It’s a hard task. 

You can’t call this a “freemium” type of game when you will be able to get everything for free without paying any more than the cost of the game to begin with. There has to be a limit on how many people can get this thing, but that doesn’t mean it’s the last time it will appear. Yes, they include the option to pay money. That’s how it works in business. You need money to keep the game going. The game costs money every single month, but the Hunter Island payment was only a one time payment. How do they keep the money coming in to pay for it? 

That, by no means, means that they’re greedy people trying to squeeze every last penny out of you. They absolutely will give you the option to get everything without paying extra money without too much difficulty. 

What’s going to happen though is that the same people will always be the first to the end of the dungeons. This means they will continue getting stronger and stronger monsters while the weaker people will continue not getting such monsters. I think, in the long term, too much of a PvP gap is going to form, making the top PvP levels practically impossible but that’s just my two cents.

Well said kilted cobra.

Only thing is that’s not true. The system ensures that 10 times more people who haven’t won a mission yet will get the reward than will people who have won. That’s with the new mission policy. But even with the old system that wasn’t true because there were a complete set of spots reserved for people who haven’t yet won. It was guaranteed that people who didn’t win before would win the next mission.

Still think a hundred to low. A friend of mine said he finished the dungeon in 25-35 minutes after realease and got nothing. All good though still a great game. Are some of the other monsters in this dungeon going to be out soon. Like terrorfish or darkling?

Ashley - I think the point they are trying to make relates to the topic we were discussing earlier. The fact that they have destructors will make it so that they take all the slots, etc.

However, this was addressed when the Meowzard list was removed. It’s now a clean slate, so nobody has a huge advantage. In a few events, most active members should have at least 1 powerful event monster.

Darkling IS out,just a reward for 30 lv 99 monsters.Im ikt sure bout terror fish though -_-

Ashley - I think the point they are trying to make relates to the topic we were discussing earlier. The fact that they have destructors will make it so that they take all the slots, etc.

​How is this? If they have a Destructor, they won the last mission and are not even in the same pool as the people who didn’t win the Destructor. They’re not even competing with each other.

I don’t have a destructor,Ashley i know you got one thats why you always happy bleep.

Why are you all so negative? I mean c’mon it’s not as if the whole event was just to get into the top whatever. This event was meant for you to practice your egg spinning skill in my opinion. Why do they even give you a destructor recipe? I actually did the event around three days after it was released, and I got a destructor by combining the deletroids. You need to think of the event as something special over a period of time, and the ‘top people’ is just a bonus. If you can get it in the top few, good for you. But if you can’t, get it immediately when it comes out, just take your time and do the event. And getting 5/23 deletroids is not an extremely hard task