Which monsters need a Nerf?

But I’m Loki, lemon doesn’t need to be like me

Still waiting to see where I complained in this thread. And whether your prime comment was to me or Kaby lol @_Jhon_Wick

Carmilla and Vixenblade. Easy answers.

2 Likes

The Game is balanced right now for me.

3 Likes

Totally agree :ok_hand:

Lol, the difference between the discussion here and in the buff thread is enormous. It really shows how people’s attitudes are different regarding buffs and nerfs!

2 Likes

A wonderful social experiment :joy::joy:

“Can we buff every single monster except…”

Glad to hear it! :partying_face:

1 Like

And i hate Stun much like you :laughing:, but i like how this stunner teams do me to think in the match
Only a bad desision, and will be stunned :laughing:

Mainly just stun entrance. I don’t mind revenge or moves :blush:It’s not one monster in particular though.

1 Like

Soral , Carmilla, and vixenblade.

I know several players who before getting one of the 3 monsters they never entered the top pvp ranks, and after they got one of these monsters their strength increased significantly. Boost Hp also Made this even worse .

Soral player , most of them spamming baby summon until they have 2 ink feather and started sweeping with union attack and double bloodfury . We can’t target soral until those babies die , this is really Remembered like prime bloomeluga AP spam

Carmila, the user always target piercing monster . And we already know how hard kill carmilla without piercing . I am remember running 7 piercing monster just to counter carmilla

Vixen , very fast ,tanky and have low tu piercing skill . And when we try to kill her, She keep healing. With OOO Made it really hard to kill with a monster wake up.

For some top pvp myth like prixis and nyx maybe its more better we release cheap super epic monster to counter them before they get a turn .

5 Likes

Wtf is fermanta?

1 Like

permanent (nt affected by acc) 100% tu inc for mons >= 50% speed

1 Like

Kaby won’t have a prime in his whole life lmfao

In the two SP rules I played since returning I got 88% WR with a stealth team and 92% in this one. Sounds like I’m doing just fine :partying_face:

1 Like

I quite like this idea

Better explained here impossible mainly with the monster noted above

2 Likes

I plead the Fifth.

Bruh

1 Like

Vixenblade needs a nerf change him One on One to Raw One on One

3 Likes