And Ankara too :heart_eyes:

Nyx has suprised me

Still no Focal change? :pensive:

1 Like

Show me new update , pls

1 Like

Thank god they didn’t release new bonds! Im about to have a grind vacation

1 Like

I thought they were going to change the tickets for training points and the ingredients. The changes to the support girl are not surprising. A, good job with Sivanna and Ankara.

Nyx buff wasn’t necessary and wtf with that focus punish on Tyrfina that’s so annoying bruh

1 Like

As for removing the last time of friends, I don’t think it’s wrong, but now I don’t know those who haven’t played for a long time and I want to remove them from my list, I don’t know how to do it.

1 Like

@Dev_VKC no lancerat nerf :-1::-1::-1::-1:

4 Likes

@Dev_VKC now that you have made Nyx uncounterable please give Kattmander his instant SS back.

1 Like

Wouldnt work if you are going to run katt, orca, bundam fl :joy_cat:

It’s time to slow your frontlines boys.

1 Like

They made nyx have no counters, i like it

1 Like

200% def buff unlimited shield I love it.

They destroyed onyxia as soon as i have awakened. Love it

5 Likes

Poor @EBO he Awakned it last week too , devs hate you my friend

2 Likes

Honestly that Onyxia nerf is so annoying. Wasn’t the problem in the high(ish) speed frontline use? Just placing a restriction of 100 sec from the start of battle would have fixed that.

What did Onyxia usually do on the first turn? Instant knocback and fatal sting, or dreaded wave. Definitely not guaranteed a kill with that. The impact depends on the entering stun. With the stun nerf, the amount of stun entrances has decreased a lot so it made sense that the SS was instant. Now it takes Onyxia out of play for an eternity.

Like this the SS is too expensive, the cost should now be reduced.

2 Likes

Oh, Ankara feels so nice now.

1 Like

If my Persephia is Awakened, I would like to use it in combination with Lemon.

2 Likes

Thank you my friend.

I don’t take it personal, or should I?

My theory is, VKC saw my and Mr. X posts awakening Onyxia and smiling, secretly thinking, you both are happy now, but just wait a week and your happiness will vanish within a blink of an eye. :joy::rofl::rofl:

And I even did the Shadowhunter wallpaper just for him, that he didn’t even give a like :rage:

7 Likes

Onixia is one of the strongest myth FL. Every single FL almost suit with onixia ,also no demerit play with onixia. I am asking Xyz buff from Times up to piercing just to Counter onixia and Momo.

Yep the Katt nerf is for nothing now. Nyx is now effectively unkillable before its first turn.

As far as the rest of the update is concerned:

-Nice to see that the “forgotten” Yukihime got some love! The changes are very appealing.

-Sivanna got a pretty insane buff. Will probably jump up a few tiers.

-Tyrfina buff is super annoying.

-Talo and Apollo should really be reworked to be more interesting moveset-wise. They’re among the most boring movesets in the game.

-In general, the tweaks made to the SE are interesting! I love the new synergy of “Komainu”. However, I don’t understand why devs are afraid of decreasing the TU of Devious Attack on Rabbeat xD

Exactly, then why wasn’t the SS time-restricted instead of TU increase??? It makes zero sense to me. And why is the TU increase from 1 second to 136??? It’s effectively unusable now unless the next entering monster is a stunner.