Which monster "scares" you the most?

Heavenswyrm.

Nothing more to be said. Greatness speaks for itself…

1 Like

Prisma, delugazar, auro, nebel, Fox

Agreed, got a heavenswyrm from rare egg and it was like the best thing that ever happened to my pvp team.

1 Like

Agree that Prisma is a beast too!

Motor terrorsanta. Goldtail
Boring match again :disappointed_relieved:

The new turtle thing. Pretty much stopped playing after it. He is the king of powercreeping, and show everything that is wrong with the new era of legends - taking old monsters movesets and buff them like hell…

Anyway, his passive is just absurd… as soon as he enters i know he is going to ■■■■ me, and there isnt much i can do about it (sure, stun, lets hope i have placed my stunning monsters in this current team in excatly the right time and place to counter him… and also hope he doesnt have a give turn monster nearby).

2 Likes

Ankoudragon, Blitzdyr , Baublebasher, Doomengine

Thata true - seeing tort next is probably the second worst one IMO.

His passives are just stupid, and KB isnt a legitimate counter despite what many here say

If you’re scared of Tortogeist what you should really be scared of is this one… Phantoise

Agree with you KD. Its second form is worse than its 3rd.

The Devs truly need to nerf it… it should have mirror revenge in the second form or mirror + stun absorb. Either way it’s still a much stronger Horrorclaw and better than Crimseias 2nd form because of protect teammates.

1 Like

In fairness tort isn’t bad if you have a blodcrave monster. I once used galv to kill him and himself off leaving the opponent with a huge hole in his team

Fairness is out of the equation with turtle sadly

2 Likes

Hmm… This might be useful in a SCB type of setting but say, in the types of events where you never know what you will face, like UC or pvp, how do you guarantee that your Bloodcraver will be handily 1 recoil from death and that many kills in that it can 1 shot tort? Tort is gonna be super annoying in UC too for Soulstealer and Gear users because the passive will kill them unless you kb Tort in time. In fairness, there is nothing fair about Tort and as Guwop said, the word “fair” shouldn’t ever be used in the same sentence when talking about Tort :wink:

Thats a great point about Tort in UC. The payback revenge is going to be absolutely maddeningly broken. We hate bane and nectar already for breaking sleep lock, but thats going to be insane.

And you know hes gonna be everywhere because people will want to use him to revive buffed sweepers.

Ugh.

I must say that I overrated the turtle once i saw it the first time, but after facing some of them they weren’t a threat most of the time. Sure one of my monsters died but i took the opportunity to use it as intentional backstab since I don’t run any of that, and the enemy is left with that one monster thats not as good without a few other monsters. And I could always spare 1 monster of mine and still win. It’s just 1 monster. Only time i was wrecked by it was when I killed it with the black beast :joy:

1 Like

Even after the huge DR nerf everyone seems to still hate DR monsters :joy:

Its cuz its a cheap sharty strategy. That said, i dont hate them nearly as much anymore.

Just wish it didnt “randomly” hit my charged blood move monster 100% of the time.

1 Like

If it’s a cheap strategy I challenge you to run a full DR team successfully @Boiler

There’s more strategy to it than you’d think :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

I know that it is not easy, especially since the nerf. I also have no reincarnaters on either of my accounts. So write that down.

1 Like