Which monster "scares" you the most?

Don’t see the problem with tort. It’s a 1 for 1 and half the time you gaining the extra monster can mess you up big time as it could come before your absorber then you get stunned big time, or you can kill it killing one of yours to bring a shocker in. There’s big disadvantages to running him

Biggest challenge for a DR team is making enough money such that your wallet can support making one. The strategy is secondary.

1 Like

I got the chance of trying turtle last pvp. The best way of dealing with is to stun it before it gets a turn or to kill it with a monster you know you can handle (shocker). Also his drain survivor deals huge damage so don’t forget to keep an eye on him if you choose to stun.

Still he can be awkward to deal with, in most cases the opponent had to give up on a good sweeper. I got on multiple occasion double magmarinus thanks to it while the baby summon gave me some pinguinator (that won me match sometimes).

I was maybe a little bit harsh saying turlte was unfair.

Shocker, zard comes with that wallet remark once again. You start to sound like that wing guy now

2 Likes

Some are from Indonesia

Cosmo, arkodragon

1 Like

Lmao broke boi

1 Like

Being a top player , you really need to bring yourself out of your shell, I know the eggs hatches have been quite bad in your case but still
(Just saying this as a fellow player ) :slight_smile:

Tort can be dealt with, I just make up my mind by which monster I would like to kill it & I can deal with it afterwards :upside_down_face: I lost only once to @Has88san when I killed it with prismaryx & it was a very close battle .

Power creep is real & by not playing the game you’ll lack more behind, I know it’s in your own mind to think when you really want to play the game. Just think about it bro :blush:

2 Likes

That was a good battle… :ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5::ok_hand:t5:

Going onto my point… I initially was using tort at PvP but damn is the thing slow. So hard to get protect team up when it comes in so late. Since then I’ve dropped and replaced it as it’s cost me a few games in PvP by getting stunned or just not being able to protect on time.

I don’t think it’s game breaking mons or even an OP monster. Initially when it was released it was lifted to the sky but since then it’s pretty much normal like any other.

1 Like

Tort is to slow to be extremely effective

It’s nice to hear people saying these things about Torto now. His passive is totally overpowered but overall the monster is simply a good trade that can usually be handled and sometimes countered.

You can’t deny it though lol.

Thanks for the prespective mate.

You are right, i guess i just dont find myself playing to much lately so i also dont get any gems to hatch, so the power creeping really affect me as i stay behind without any of these new shiny monsters. And when i finally hatch after monthes of savings - i get trivian…

Tbh i played only 2 battles against tort (havnt played much latly), so i cant really make a honest opinion about him. The new power creeped monsters arnt op as they are all counterable (unlike motor and deo in the past), but they just offer so much more then the old ones at this point, so it still feel a bit unfair

That you sound like wing?

The wallet comment.

Why Don’t You Get A Job?

I have one, but not one that pays out thousands lol.

Than you need More Jobs

1 Like

Like I got time for that.

Lol, you all trying to justify the fact that a DR team requires more money than strategy.

1 Like

It must be lonely up there on your pedestal @Zardecil