Which 6* legendary?

So im close to 3 gold tickets and i can get a legendary from the 50% off. Based on my team here which one would be best?

six gold tickets would be best.

1 Like

Keep saving. Dusi, goldtail or atra are the 3 big winners that will take you to the next level.

Trust me. I have a 2.5 year old acct and still no Dusi or Atra.

1 Like

Ok i would have thought you guys said mechaviathin for sure since hes S tier for pvp and pve

Team turners will be nerfed so i wouldnt pick mecha imo

Really? How do you know that

Theres also 2 TTs which makes getting one twice as likely. Only gold dusi and atra do what they do

Goldtail? A sleep guy would add more to help me sleep stun

Goldtail is the strongest sleeper in the game and is very rare, ive played a few years now and still dont have him. Dusci is the other one to shoot for good in offense and is one of the best supports in the game. Both are major game changers and very hard to get unless youre lucky. All the others youll get over time and theres other monsters that can fill their roles.

Ok i will save my tickets then for one of those guys. Thanks dudes

If you need ‘that’ something that will push you to the next level right now, choose Valzareign for 3 tickets. One of the best and most versatile monsters in the game, can win you a pvp match by himself depending on the enemy lineup. Immensely useful in low/mid levels of events such as time attack and game of hordes, can also counter stun based extreme LV 2 super challenge battle teams. I’d say either choose him or Dusic/Gold which are also god tier.

Would i be able to build for him? Wouldnt he require a poison team

He is the kind of monster which fits into almost any team, but not in the frontline as he has shield entrance. He is best when HP is full, is essentially a counter to stun and will receive a turn always when the enemy tries to stun it. In PVP, A full HP confident strike reliably 1 shots most monsters, with the exception of some really high defense Mythics such as Deeragon and Y’Draig Goch. Overall I’m certain he would be super useful for you, but if you are willing to wait, Goldtail and Dusicyon are excellent choices too. The pro’s of choosing Dusicyon or Gold are that they’re really hard to get as they appear almost exclusively in the rare egg. Valzareign can be hatched anytime from the normal pool, but it’s not guaranteed you will ever hatch him either. For example I’ve played for over 2 years and still haven’t hatched Mechaviathan, Oakthulhu or Banedragon, which all are in the regular pool.

1 Like

I just got an Aeraider from a gold egg. Can you tell me how to use him? He is number 1 for pvp but im not sure what he needs to shine

Aeraider has synergy with stealth/sneak attack, retribution, entrance passives as he can pull back, and counters poison and AoE attacks to some extent. I don’t use him much but would probably use him mid game behind a fast sweeper/retribution monster to stall the opponent, or to benefit from another monster’s entrance passive.

Ok. I dont have any retribution guys but i could probably swap him for my sleep bomb in the second row?

I have atra but not dusi
Acc is almost three years too

I think drakotron will be good, it will go well with ur shurikaizer!

Or you could put him after Pupupa, so he could pull back himself and make it harder for the enemy to hit Pupupa before metamorphosis triggers.

1 Like

His give turn does combo with shurikaizer and also he can refresh his stealth