First legendary ticket exchange advice

I just got six tickets to purchase a legendary because of the anniversary reward. Since some of the monsters are discounted, what would the best choice be? I’m looking mainly at atrahasis, dusicyon, and goldtail. From what I can remember, atra and goldtail are amazing for pve and I’ve heard that dusicyon is great for both because of the shields. I also managed to get a soulstealer (I actually don’t even remember when I got this. Probably some time after the first anniversary lol) and that helped me with the pve sections although I’m not done with them yet so goldtail might be better than Atrahasis because I don’t have any monsters that synergize well with it like revenarchion. I’m not sure how the new protect nerf (that twig thingy) will affect dusicyon.

wait

1 Like

If you’re not able to build a competitive pvp team atm you will have the most benefit from Goldtail. Amazing monster

1 Like

Or icefang with the recent buff to raw and assassinate

1 Like

Pvp Dusc-ice feng-atra-gold

Pve gold-atra-dusc-ice feng

2 Likes

Thanks. I suppose I’ll wait till the end of the anniversary.

I’ve been looking for posts on this as with the new event rewards, I now have 6 tickets.
I see that Dusicyon and Goldtail get a good vote for helping with PVP & PVE.

My Question has been is it worth getting one of the 6 ticket monsters or would even buying two monsters that cost 3 tickets be more beneficial to aiding team building?

You could always roll these monsters in the rare egg pool so there is a risk

Well valzareign is pretty good in PvP although I don’t have much to build around it. Shadowhunter is like a mini goldtail that is still pretty good and mechaviathan is useful as well. Goldtail is probably the best choice for PvE because of how good it is at sleeplocking teams and would synergize well with my team. I’m not sure about your team so it might be a good idea to wait till the end of the anniversary

1 Like

Agreed, it would be so annoying to get a dupe after buying it with tickets. It’s definitely best to wait out the anniversary.

1 Like

Sound advice!! Think i’ll wait and see what’s what after

My reply to @Ageus_Hunter in another thread…

Firstly, I would say wait until the egg pool changes that are coming very soon. We’ll see if they remove any monsters so they are only in the shop or whatever they choose to do. The post you found of mine above needs amending… legendary TT monsters have been nerfed so buying Mechaviathan is no longer necessary. Also, I would say that Icefang is DEFINITELY not worth buying now since we won’t have a protector meta again and there are stronger options available.

What I say now will probably need updating after the egg pool changes. However:

• Most important monsters in the shop are definitely still Goldtail, Dusicyon and Atrahasis
  • Flocculasaurus has proved itself as very powerful and is unavailable elsewhere, it’s worth saving up for
  • After getting what you want/need from those then look for particular monsters you feel will improve your teams that are not in the egg pools

Personally, I have a large collection of legendaries and am very hesitant to waste tickets and am in no desperate need of anything now. I would love to have Goldtail and Dusicyon but I don’t want to buy them then hatch the monster from the rare egg. What I’ve done is buy Bulbieboom in the meantime and now I’m saving my tickets to see what happens with the shop and what I hatch from rare eggs. I will probably buy Flocculasaurus next if he remains exclusive to the shop while I am saving up tickets to work out what I want to use them for in the long run. I’m a hoarder, so that’s my style.

2 Likes

Quick question, is there any point to me trying to make a PvP team with these being my only legendaries? Also I have no mythics since my trash alt account stole the goldtail, auraleus, last biter from ~12th reroll at the start, shivadragon, and all my luck during the 1st anniversary (I DID manege to get the soulstealer tho lmao) with nothing to build around.

Yes, you can definitely do something with that.

Thanks, I suppose I’ll head over to the team building thread once the anniversary is over.

Hey guys what are the best ways to get tickets?

I’m currently having 3 tickets, should I wait or exchange for a monster, if so, which monster should I pick out of all in the price range…

Depends on what monsters you have. I recommend saving up to 6 tickets first since there are better monsters that cost 6 tickets like Atrahasis & Goldtail. So wait til you get 6,check your team and see which monster benefits your team the most.

Wait for 12 and get flocco
Or if u r impatient , get dusciyon or goldtail.

1 Like

@Nishit19 @ThomasBoii
For your first shop purchase you should always choose dusicyon with the discount.

1 Like