When will update be out???

When will the next update be out for Hunter Island??? The Moderators said that the update would be out, a LONG time ago, and I got the game in Feb. so… I don’t really know how long they said so, but i’ve heard from a lot of hunters that the update would be out.

It will, there isn’t an actual date.

The developers said that the update would be out a long time ago, and the moderators just relayed what the developers said. Don’t put it on us.

They haven’t given a release date

It’s coming

That’s all we got for you

I went over this on chat with you ealier. They are moving to a new engine and are making another game ontop of that. they are moving to another engine to make the game better and more fun,for us.,like I said ealier give them a break they are doing this for our benefit and they are busy. So,again give them,a break they are only human and are stressed out.

While you are waiting try a different game.,

people keep asking this and we keep explaining it.,so don’t think I’m lashing out on only you.

New engine, anyway.

Better ash?

What do you mean?

Well I said server and then you said engine so,I,thought you were correcting me so,I edited and.asked.better ash

Honestly I can survive without an update (for a while)

The moderators and producers have enough on their hands

It’s mostly on the devs, if you’re talking about the update progress. The moderators do stuff like… well, patrol the forum and keep things in order.

Though we may have enough on our hands in other ways :slight_smile: