when farming a monster

When farming a monster, do you have to stay in one spot and keep on clicking? Or could you go play the rest of the game for a bit, then come back and continue your old count?

If I remember right leaving the spot even for one step will cause the counter to reset

My understanding was that the counter went till you found a rare no matter where you found one. So you could move and your counter will keep going, but if you find another rare elsewhere it will reset the counter as the counter is not spot specific. There is just a single counter for the entire world I believe.

Ah really? Now that is very interesting! Theoretically you could go farm the semi-rares for a while and time yourself, then go back to farm the baby dragons/starters once you think you are close to whatever count. Hmm… I think I will try this. (Initially I was not going to try for the the really tough ones, just because I’m not very patient. But… I’ll give this method a try.)

What are u guys talking about when u say counters??

How to counts up to 2000 battles before you get a garunteed dragon or starter, but no one has ever made it to 2000

I would bet at least one person has made it to 2,000 before. I know I must’ve come somewhat close a couple of times when farming xD. 2,000 battles is maybe only 8-10 hours and I’ve spent 5 on one of my alts looking for Ashie and no luck…