Farming question!!

My question is - is the chance of getting a monster restarted when you go back to a town??

The way I understand it is no because that’s just an overall statistic u could catch it the first time it could take 5xs as long as it is suppose to but I’m not really sure but the best advice I got is watch tv or something while you farm so u don’t get burnt out

If you’re talking about the 2000 counter, highly unlikely.

If you’re not, no.

My question is - is the chance of getting a monster restarted when you go back to a town??

The answer is no, confirmed by the ADmin.

Will only be reset once you found them.

As I have heard from many other people, no it does not restart if you leave but continues on until you get it.

How could something restart? Like on the dragons I thought it was a 1/200 chance for every monster that pops up every time. Not so???

The 1/200 (or 0.5%) chance that a hatchling/starter will pop up does not accumulate. That means you can have 300 battles without seeing one, even though it’s 1/200. So it “resets” every time you start a new battle. 200 battles does not mean you’ll see one.

Because some people are super unlucky, there is a counter that goes to 2000, starting at 0, I’d imagine. Each battle ups this counter by one. If you’re unlucky enough to go 2000 battles without seeing a single hatchling, it’s guaranteed you’ll get one after the 2000th battle (or the 1999th, I’m not sure). However, this counter resets when you get one.

Example A:

I fought 400 battles. The counter is at 400 - only 1600 more battles to go. Oh, joy.

then, on my 401st battle, I get a hatchling. YES!

The counter is now 0 again.

Example B:

I fought 1999 battles. The counter is at 1999.

In either one or two more battles, there is a 100% spawn rate of a hatchling, no matter what.

So I get the hatchling, and now the counter is back to 0.

I don’t know if this is the case if you’re using the escape method, however.

Nice I didn’t know about the counter :smiley: I have been trying for days to get the dragons and starters but been hoping from one to another maybe I should just stick to one place till I get it :slight_smile: