What's Up With These Epic Dupes?

It seems to me like a lot of epics have other epics that have the exact same moveset, just in a different element.

Blurstrike, Gigantoid, Santabeast, Desiosaur, and Elmowraith

Zerotiger, Hadeberus, and the ultra-evolution of Pterobolt(Pterosoar maybe?)

etc.

Why? The SE’s, Legends, and Mythics have such cool and unique movesets, I don’t see why so many epics need to be the same. They don’t even have very specialized stats to make up for it. Why?

Non existent creativity

11 Likes

I see

they need adjust or buff like 3*star monster dreadgar.dont forget we have some SE dupe
SE 400sec mega bomb,
SE 2 killer + timestrike,
SE Asisted + sleep all,
SE Monster with protect focus ,
SE protect + stun absorber .
SE monster with 2 death sentence
SE monster with unwanted friend + knockback
SE monster with double desperate attack
SE monster with stun flash + survivor
SE poison masacre

they are make gacha like hell,we need more improvement

Dreadgar is pretty awsome as is. It can OHKO every 6-star in the game.

They just changed this moveset

Some of the 5★ suffer from the same issue: for example, Statikat, Scorpionite, Leviazar and Vulcarexor have the EXACT SAME moveset, active and passive. The same goes for 6★ with 400sec Megabomb, those with Assisted+Sleep All, et cetera.

Basically, all the monsters present in the game since launch (≈HI monsters) got added in batches, each one with the same moveset. Some 6★ have been released shortly after launch but have the same moveset of pre-existing monsters, like Mechaviatham or Kamishogun. All the 5★ released in the same way, instead, got reworked two years ago: see Arborgias, Chimeraxus, Willowyrm, et cetera.

While the Legendaries that used to be duplicates have been differentiated effectively, the Devs tried to introduce some differentiation between the OG 5★, but they all boil down to veeeery small differences regarding passive abilities or statlines, while the active moveset remains the same.

3 Likes

good and bad news,DEV know about this.I think They are never buff or adjust monster with (common movement) but They will make new shiny monster from that monster instead

A lot of this is fine as is, such as being able to pick a SE absorber of any element, or being able to use double epic stun bombers.
On the whole tho, you’re right, I’d like to see some minor buffs or difference.

Also, don’t forget that we still have identical legendarys and done only separated by SS

1 Like

Omegasdragon and Tiamazus are pretty different in terms of srategy. The real offenders here are Lavaronix and Mechaleviathan, which may as well be identical

Lavaronix doesn’t get one shoted by Chromera or Raizen

To be honest, I think it’s good that they aren’t all unique. People are introduced to the game with the island monsters and then the epics. There’s a lot to learn so having the lower grade monsters with a lot of duplicated movesets makes it easier.

1 Like

Mechaviathan and Lavaronix

Talo & Apollo

Complaining about common epics in different elements? Epics? Lvl of rarity is meant for something.

3 Likes