Old Super Epics

Hi Devs.

Have been meaning to ask when will we see the old super epics which people use in PvP. Choco, serazael, diredomon and robin. These monsters can be used effectively to keep team cost low. A lot of people benefited when the game was new but I started in January and missed out on these.
I thank you for sear last month but the monsters being given for events seem average at best.

Lavamane

Also, a lot of experimentation with recent event SE’s, which is not necessarily a bad thing, but nobody uses the crocodile, genie, this new bear, etc. Only choco has been worth it in terms of new SE’s this year, all the other nice ones are from last year.

Thing is the ones from last year are better supportive mons than some of the legends.

Also yes Gary you are right. Lavamane is another.

Dont forget horroclaw and the other sacrifice fox
Also gaiawolf, frostrider

1. New SE are way worse then old ones, which are good as legends (and not bad legends either).

2. Old ones need to be obtainable again. Add to rare egg, or add back to events. Most of the events we gain a limted SE with nothing special, like the upcoming atlanta fish - who has a same moveset as a normal SE. I ciuldnt care less for them, and really need some of the ones i missed.

He is an old se though. New players could use stun+heal, much better than the ic bear at least.

But overall yes, old ones are far better.

Yeah you at right there have been so many. Good super epics that are worth having!

The new monster can be of some use I can see as you have suggested stun plus heal.

Also I just remembered blitzdragon and he is effective!

We will bring back the old SE monsters in the events once in a while.

The case of Bitterbeast is special, it was given in a story event. We will be adding the story permanently in “Monster Hunting” section soon.

Thanks

Thanks for the reply Dev VKC. We look forward to the old super epics in future events and changes to monster hunting.

I would like to see gearcroc being available too. I’m playing for almost 2 years now I think and haven’t seen him once. Still looking to add him into my team :confused:

he was a uc reward when motor was released

Frost rider

Should definitely release Gearcroc again…

Serazael too

Thanks… I hate playing against bitterbeast… mostly because I don’t have one… And he is scary vs. my stun fl…

Why…do people…keep…talking…like this?

Z19 ConfusedIDFWU