Devs take a look

These are some of the most forgoten SE in game and im not even talking about (protect focus,400bombs,TK,poison massacre ones) cus those are just there to make us rage everytime we hatch them.
What about some love to SEs? Is that ask too much?
Some of then can easely turn into good monsters with very litlle tweaks,i miss the old days of pvp when SEs are used and not a buch of legends able to 1 shot everything

2 Likes

The crazy thing is that these monsters are TINY tweaks away from being usable

Exactly

For sure. We will take a look in the next update(after the one coming in the beginning of Feb).

8 Likes

Savertooth is very useable. I used to use it in my front line and still get top 50. But sure, tweak him! Would love to see the frost rhino thing tweaked too!

Would be great to see the flutters tweaked as well.

I love the fact that the players communication with the devs is so accessible. Good job

3 Likes

Not every monster should be top tier… some of the ones you mentioned are very strong for beginners. For vets - we got a high range of choices so we probally always choose the better legs / SE now. Cant all be great.

2 Likes

You forgot Balancion who is the King of the trash SE

Balanceon can be very good at UC as bait for Tk and sleep revenge
I used him on the past with shinobi to abuse sleep entrance and he was pretty good ,also supporting the absorvers and sleepers anf keep then out of HG
Iff he needs a buff maybe lower pure cure tu or change stealth to stealth teammate

3 Likes

What? I thought he’s a pvp favourite! cough cough

“All-Star PvP” :rofl:

Balancion is so useful in Ultimate team! He’s great if you don’t have Shiva

Is SoTF 150 wins achievable given the ticket cost and duration?

Of course and thanks 3000exp per match you will be leveling fast and that recharge your tickets.

Or you know use gems to refill tickets like Agent Ripper :wink:

SOTF used to be impossible without ticket refill once but things have changed a lot since then

1 Like

Yea it is a lengthy event .

1 Like

Yep. I remember i had to refill my tickets 6 times (=6 gems) to finish at time (without losses).

Now you even got spare time

Use the gems that you become there as rewards for Tickets;)

When it was 10 mins / ticket

84 years ago

Is there a story behind the number 84?