What was your first legendary?

Hey there guys so i’m bored and i’ve been looking for a topic about it but i couldn’t find one. If there is in fact one about this i apologize.

So tell me your story about the first legendary you ever hatched. When was the first time you saw that shiny multicolored egg and what was inside?

For me it was about 2 years ago and it was Shivadragon when he still was in the regular egg pool. It was a regular gold egg btw :joy: not festival or special egg. Go ahead call me a noob :joy::grinning:

I bought like 100 gems and rolled singles (didn’t know about 10 in 1) rolled and rolled till i got warca. I was overwhelmed by it and it was amazing monster to start with. Even +9 it before i got my second legendary

Started the game, rolled the first egg and got Rexo :smiley:

On the first free egg? Thats awesome haha i didnt think about rerolling back then so my first free egg was an epic clone stunner :joy:

Valzareign. Before it was good. :sunglasses:

Heavenswyrm. Before it was released.

1 Like

Tagosenshi. My first love and only one :smirk:

Nightrider from a single like my name was @akinator

Celestrion in the egg roulette like 3 years ago

1 Like

Lol I miss that wheel @Gyappo it made it feel like there was some skill to the hatches. Whether or not that was the case, we’ll never know :joy:

1 Like

Jingledragon, 1st pack, had to restart 3 times just to get 50 gems and roll it in the 1st pack last Christmas fest 2016

Neither did I, was my very first roll ever :smiley:

Hahaha, yeah remember that. Roulette was way more fun to use :stuck_out_tongue:

The egg wheel brought both hope and despair in a single tap.

How many times have I stopped right before a legend? Too many times…

I miss the pain…

1 Like

Zib. Rerolled around 7 times to get it.

Agiesdragon

Warca who was featured at the time at 4.1% probability from single… After a month of playing :joy:. Took me another month to get Ponyus.

I started this game thinking I’d never get a legendary, that the chance was too low and gems were pretty much only for spenders. I simply hatched an egg each time I got 5 gems and didn’t expect anything. Sure enough, it took a little while but then I hatched Bovolcus!

I think everyone hated Bovolcus when it first came out so it was super rare. For a noob like me deathmatch mode felt awesome and bloodthirst (single-target back then) carried me a long way.

Atrahasis in his first appearance in the egg

Cryokaizer, the happiness was quickly replaced with sadness once I tried him.

4 Likes