Reroll

Guys can i get legendaries from the first egg? ( the tutorial egg).
I ready rerolled 67 times and didnt got any till now… Idk if its impossible or if im just unlucky

It’s a really really really low chance.

You’re better off just playing or completing the rookie league over and over to open festival eggs(which have 1/18 chance of a legendary).

Dude that really sucks. I’ve rerolled several accounts. Gotten valza, drako, burns, terror, and celestrion in probably 150 rolls.

If you have android its easy to keep rerollong and worth it.

If you’re on apple its harder and not worth it.

Re rolled 3 days back when Android was released to get a last biter

Thanks to everyone that replied me!! I got a burnsalot after like ~80 rerolls. But he is in a low tier in the tierlist and dont seem that friendly for starters. And he is slow. Should i keep rerolling for another legend? Or just go with this account?

You can make a go with burnsalot. But you need to get a give turn monster with him. The best give turns are the stun immune epics or the legend twam turns, but you can catch a frog and a penguin in the islands that give turn as well.

If you don’t mind rerolling more, i would keep rerolling.

Just go with burns.

Killerdog discredits the monster but he’s wrong, the monster is actually pretty good and as a starting legendary is super useful as he one-shots everything.

Requires sacrifice summon early but still great.

Killerdog isn’t the only one, you’re just too biased towards burns

1 Like

Burnsalot is pretty bad fot vets as we got better options but he DOES 1 shots alot and good enough for PVE, much better then nothing.

Anyway, most of us started without legendaries, and we did great. if you obssesed with getting those as fast as you can you probally will get bored of the game super fast anyway (unless you buy gems). So just start playing instead trying 500 rolls to get the best possible legendary and then quit after 2 weeks…

Any legendary is good to go with at the start, even if it’s a “bad” one. The vast majority of us didn’t even start with a legendary. It’s worth re-rolling until you get a legendary at the beginning if you have the patience for it but just get into the game rather than being picky which one you get.

Are they still doing that beginners festival with a guaranteed top legend for newbs? I would buy at this sale and get a top legend.

I just got celestrion so i will start to play with him!

Any bias I might have comes from being successful with it lol.

It’s not like I’m using it, it has little impact, and then I’m saying it’s good anyway.

I’m sure of that “success”. Never not heard about it before