, First Egg Legendary=0% chance

, Hello everyone!, Today i restarted the game over and over again using 3 phones to get higher chance of hatching legendaries. I have restarted the game for 20(x3 phones, so i literally rehatched for 60x)times. and EVERY monster I’ve got were all epics, i mean literaly EPICS, no legendaries, no super epics. Around 7 epics monster show up over and over again. Did the devs completely removed the odds of hatching good monster in the first egg? If they did, thats really too mean of them.:cry::cry:

The odds can do that to you sometimes I’m afraid. Keep trying, it should definitely happen eventually. And be grateful you’re not that poor guy from a while ago that got 5 consecutive golrocks from his legend eggs

Lol, i got two legends in two rolls, luck.

im talking about first egg hatch bro.

they have nerfed it so chance of getting legend is very low on first try

Yeah, just play until after rookie league and spin then. Way more likely to pay off and the same amount of work in the long run.

I remember once some new players said something like this so it seems the first egg hatching chance for leg is less than regular,so do as f2p zard said.
Hope you find a good starting leg,maybe even last bite!! :slight_smile:
Arash

In the initial version of the game, the first egg was actually a different egg, that pulled from a much smaller monster pool. The only two legendaries available in the first egg were guardiron and angelon, at their standard rates. 

It wouldn’t shock me if the first egg was thus different, but I highly doubt it’s a 0% chance. RNG can be a cruel thing.

In one of my saves I had 4 legendary rolls out of a LOT of hatching. 2 were tiamat. 2 were cryo. Isn’t life great?

Yeah, there is still a small pool of legends. When i was rerolling there were penguini, tiamof, and darkslither. With very sparse guardirons, grimlys, and the very occasional rexo.

Might be different now but I have no idea.

Tiamat is worth keeping.

They lowered the chance for a legendary from the first egg because of the many people who were abusing restarts.

I know someone who got a tiamof in first roll, no rerolls!

I had 2 legendaries in 82 tries

my noob account I rolled 3 times got darkslither, didn’t want reset next roll got tiamof it’s defo not 0% just have to keep grinding it till you get what you want.

Iv got4 legends today and 1 iv already got two were the same one Witch I also already have and got one new one it’s rubbish money down the drain :frowning:
Iv got4 legends today and 1 iv already got two were the same one Witch I also already have and got one new one it’s rubbish money down the drain :frowning:

Can you please update your result afterwards? Are you still trying to re-hatch the first egg? I need your info because im considering doing the same thing.

It is better to not just reroll the first egg over and over again, instead go through the rookie league and do that a couple times rolling regular eggs. More likely to get a legendary for the same amount of work.