What was your first legendary?

Assisted water and assisted storm were once top tier PvP strategies lol. Don’t quote me on that, I had little interest in PvP when I started and it might’ve already been a thing of the past when I joined the game.

I think mine was Cyro or Nebel i’m not sure it’s been a while. My roomates just started the game because of the anniversary and they both get Cyro in the halloween festival ^^

1 Like

Shadowyrm.

Had played for couple months and got nothing, restarted back when rerolling was a thing and rerolled for shadow. 1 egg later I had a flarevern.

Never rerolled as I didn’t think I should.
After 2-3 singles , got Midas. Joy of getting a legend and then slowly finding out it was an Okey legend. Coz I was more into bloodthirst /fury types which I could easily charge
Sept 2016

Midas is fantastic though.

Tbh I wish token strats would come back, they were super fun to play with/against.

i know the feel, i thought my shiva was total garbage because he was surounded with epic monsters and he had nothing to support. as i started getting new monsters i started to love him

If I remember correctly it was Serapheon from a single roll. At first I thought meh, pretty bad compared to others out there but as time progressed I was proven very wrong. Still use in most of my teams today and with his newly added SS he is so much more valuable.

First legend I ever got was Terragar and was shocked when I saw some rainbow egg . Had no idea what it meant at the time xD shortly after that I rolled valza . They put in major work for me in those days ! Ahh good times . :slight_smile:

When I started pvp wasn’t a thing. And when pvp became regular event I had better legendaries.

Burnsalot. And he was very good, till I reached the point where a lot of enemies started to one-shot things pretty easily :neutral_face:

First legend tia that was all the way back in 2015
We had beta Pvp back then and assit water and storm where the two best team types

I got my first legendary on 100 days login rare gem reward it was banedragon

2 Likes

When I started the game I rolled a nightrider and absolutely loved him for ages. Just as he started to drop out of my teams, they gave him overwatch and I still use him a lot. Love the guy

1 Like

Night lord.

1 Like

Nightlord was once the most sought after legend as it looked so badass back then and nearly everyone lost to it when thale used it back then In the story

1 Like

Shadowyrm is my first legend from single egg then darko and cosmo in 2016 xmas egg

Nightlord is my most wanted legend from all times
been waiting for him for almost 800days and still nothing
Only got 1 shocker wich is kind sad

1 is enough

Simula ng game ko napaka swerte kong nakuha ko tong monster na to Cryokaiser sobrang swerte ko … I am very lucky because i have Cryokaiser on 1st hatch … :blush: my gem only 5 and im so lucky to get this monster legendary pa Screenshot_20181114-205842

Rerolling is so retro.

Today kids reroll on anniversaries with 86 free gems per attempt on a guaranteed 10pk featuring the best monsters in the game :joy:

But seriously could u imagine starting with BB and Angelion? Or Penguinator? That must make the game boringly easy.