What should I do?

So,I heard somewhere that the dev team are going to improve golden eggs in the next update,making there be a lot less bad monsters in them.It would be nice to know this,as I have 1,100 gold saved up,and want to make the best choice of how to spend my gold.Are the devs planning to improve golden eggs,or should I spend my gold now instead?

Thx

If your team is good, u can wait. if u need some strong arkadion try to buy 2 eggs: if u win weak arkadions wait for the next update, maybe u’ll be more lucky

So,I heard somewhere that the dev team are going to improve golden eggs in the next update,making there be a lot less bad monsters in them.It would be nice to know this,as I have 1,100 gold saved up,and want to make the best choice of how to spend my gold.Are the devs planning to improve golden eggs,or should I spend my gold now instead?

Thx

There will a update for sure, but we don’t know when. My suggestion is to save your gold because it’s almost impossible to get something good from the eggs.

Best of the cases, you have saved the gold for improved gold eggs.

Worst of the cases, we’ll never see an update. But it doesn’t mind because a new hunter game will probably be released. So players won’t care anymore about Hunter Island and they’ll start playing the new game.

Thanks,I think I will save it,but I would like some more opinions.Im forced on my alt after deleting the game,so Im only decent at the moment.I can hold my own in pvp,an A Grem and S Chopper and Din holding the team up.I knew about the update,I just dont know if the eggs will be fixed or not.

Gold eggs are a big mess due to several reasons. So yeah, the update surely will include fixed and improved eggs. No doubts about that.

I reccomend saving your gold, especially until you get your omega, (if you are planning on doing so) because hatchlings are a pain to catch. And yes, the update IS coming, so hold on to it for now.