Any advice for future updates of the game..

hello guys, I want to say about my future updates of the game, hoping you take into consideration these my ideas … start immediately.

1. Insert the new challenges in the tournament arena
  2. New rare monsters to try and evolve.
  3. New piece of the island with new sub quests.
  4. Market Online (PVP) where everyone can put their own monster and any player may pay the sum of money required for it (no gold)
  5. master league in pvp after 3 consecutive wins would be more correct to assign an egg golden dragon egg instead of a simple fact that winning 3 battles in a row in the league is not easy!
  6. Restore gold coins to those who have abused the timing of egg with makeup 5000k, because it would not be fair for people like me who spend real money to buy gold, and someone ends up with 100.000k gold taken that way , and in my opinion is to ban this thing … All for now, I just wanted to express some ideas for future updates … I hope this helps :slight_smile:

hello guys, I want to say about my future updates of the game, hoping you take into consideration these my ideas … start immediately.

1. Insert the new challenges in the tournament arena
  2. New rare monsters to try and evolve.
  3. New piece of the island with new sub quests.
  4. Market Online (PVP) where everyone can put their own monster and any player may pay the sum of money required for it (no gold)
  5. master league in pvp after 3 consecutive wins would be more correct to assign an egg golden dragon egg instead of a simple fact that winning 3 battles in a row in the league is not easy!
  6. Restore gold coins to those who have abused the timing of egg with makeup 5000k, because it would not be fair for people like me who spend real money to buy gold, and someone ends up with 100.000k gold taken that way , and in my opinion is to ban this thing … All for now, I just wanted to express some ideas for future updates … I hope this helps :slight_smile:

I like all these ideas bar a few…

I doubt they will put golden eggs in pvp… Its not that hard to get three wins

And as for replacing the gold from egg timing as it stands egg timing is a skill and not a hack… And there is no reason to take this gold back… For the simple fact you cant do it… Dont like it… Then figure out how to do it just like the rest of us (my bet is i spent more money then you have learning this skill) and as it stands egg spins are def going to be changed its already stated on the forums 100 times over :slight_smile: other then that i like the arena idea

As much as I would love new arks to catch and evolve.  I would love for more fusions to come out.  I love fusing two together.  Outside of that I would say what I would want the most is more quests.

More quests wouldn’t HAVE to be, even tho it’d be nice :wink: , NEW quests.  I just like doing missions and quests.  Heck you could even recycle old quests but with stronger arks to fight.  basically just more quests in general I’d love.  Love this game.

Another addition I’d like would be some form of gym battles in certain cities (make it so u don’t get sued of course by pokemon lol).  

Also would love a map expansion or diff dimension you can travel to once you have beaten the game.

Honestly would love any of these! 

Maybe the idea of fusing more then 2

U should be able to swim in the water
And u should be able to buy just a regular egg

Add on more islands/quests etc after initial game beat. It gets kinda boring after storyline is done

Be able to swim in water

Yep swiming would be cool and I heard there will be a world map event soon so…