What a waste!!!!

I hate this game.  I finished in 40 minutes and no prize.  The gold was crap and the mission was crap.  I want my time back.   This is a waste of my time.  You make this game so that the winners are getting stronger and stronger.  You have lost me and you will lose others.  It is no fun.   I won’t play it.   If you fix it,  maybe I will play again.   I hope people give up and maybe that will force you to make it more fair.   I am mad.   You can call me loser.  However, it is the cheaters and the lucky ones or the rich guys.  So, you guys are nothing me.    So call me loser.  I will take it as a sign of how much you are a loser. 

I thought you said you’ll quit playing two month ago lol

The aliens won’t let him quit.

I understand you’re anger.  However the Developers are aware the OM’s aren’t the most balanced and are working hard to get them balanced.  It is hard making anything online challenging but fair at the same time.  It takes a lot of tweaking to get it just right.  Please be patient as they try to fix the OM.

You realize that you can post something constructively instead of making it an attack?

Yes, the missions need improvement. Yet, something tells me that no matter how great the missions become, provided they don’t give the monster to everyone, those who don’t get it will come on talking about how terrible it is and how awful the game is.

Dude come on sure you don’t always get it but its a game and just need to improve your team I was just like u awhile ago but I never complained … I kept playing then got a really good team good things happen over time

So, the strong get stronger and people will quit.  It is the way the game is heading. 

I have tried.  The game needs to be fixed and they are taking too much time.  

The 1% IS a bit much…

Yes, and so do all the people who are winning the prizes who haven’t won any prizes before. I see a bunch of them posting in the mission topic. The pool system ensures the new players get stronger, too.

You are right.  I like the game, but I finished it.  It is now a race to get everything.  And I  am not getting nothing.   It is over.  I am feed up.  

You got a point.  It is not fair.  However, if it is 10% is it fair.   It is a bad deal.  The ones who are winning keep getting stronger.  The weak ones get weaker.   People will give up.   I played the first game and the same thing happened.  It was fun until you got to the end.  You could not finish.  I got angry.  This is the same.  

You assume only people who have won before are the ones who win again. That’s not necessarily true.

You finished in 40 minutes so you are close. Farm omegas and plasmarex and you will be fine in the future!!

Have you read their update topics? You can find them here: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/2235-hunter-island-fix-and-new-game/ and http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/2503-information-regarding-the-game-discussion. They’re working on it, hard in fact, but when half your team is focused on pumping out a new game and half is in the testing phase for an update that had to be reworked because the last one had a bug that could’ve crashed the game, well, it takes time, especially after having to recode so much.

Programming isn’t quick. Just because you’re demanding something now, doesn’t mean it’s going to happen when you want it to. Quick fixes often bring along bugs and problems of their own, and I do believe they’d rather get everything right on the first try instead of bringing new problems into the game.

But it is more often true than not IMO. As a new player myself it’s very hard to compete, no matter the skill or time put in. Timers and old players have very unbalanced arks IMHO and farming can’t do much to beat that until they make old arks catchable

It wouldn’t take a lot of work to make the 1% into 5% atleast

I can time, and I have a good number of OM arks but in OM I use omegas and plasmarex. So I’m at no advantage because I can time and have old OM arks. I’m at an advantage because I farmed so much!! Just take a little time and you will be fine :slight_smile:

The shadow method (Shadow Ocarina with lots of Plasmorexes) works just as well as any that those who can time and those older players who have older OM arks currently use. The only thing to blame if you can’t get the OM ark are the following:

1. Luck: you could have terrible stair placement. The random generator doesn’t always make it “fair,” per se.

2. Timing (not egg timing): you may not be able to play when the OM starts due to concerns in real life.

3. Laziness: you could possibly be too lazy to farm and put in the work to level grind like many of us before have.

I don’t really see much else you could blame.

I I’m just saying it’s hard to not be in the second pool as a new player, I myself got the fish in 22 minutes. You CANNOT however get a team of Rex with ocarinas in PvP and even if you could there’s too many counters to it. You cannot tell me and be honest that some arks that are egg exclusive and OM are OP on pvp.

You do understand that it’s not always the same people winning, right?

It’s usually other players.

The 1% is reserved for those who have already won an OM

the 10% is for those who HAVENT won.

I don’t see how you’re saying its always the same people getting stronger and stronger. I can understand if you’re complaining about the 1% players BUT the 10%? They’re practically playing fresh each time

I wasn’t referring to PvP.

On that subject, however, you can compete just fine without egg exclusives. Tiberius has made a few strategies without them and posted them in the PvP sub-forum.