ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!!!!!!

All prizes gone already??? It HASENT EVEN BEEN OUT THAT LONG!!! Your telling me I just got through that entire dungeon for nothing??? And only 4 bs arks to show for it??? I’m seriously done with this game. I’ve tried to keep my optimism up and keep playing hoping to snag one of these things and I still keep loosing. It’s not worth it anymore, I’m switching over to a different game and doing away with this trash.

hmm did u know you played like 3 hours after the om started? If i was in pool B, wouldn’t even expect to get it after half an hour…

IF u cant yet do it fast enough… & other people could… then who’s to blame?? The game??? It’s just an excuse… Train ur team so that it’s strong enough to do om in less than 30 mins…

Let me guess, you have one right? I just don’t have the time like everyone else apparently. And I’m sorry for voicing my anger but it’s really starting to get old. These stupid things seriously should not be wiped out within a half hour…what’s the point of playing online now seeing how I’m sure everyone I face will have one of these.

They’re only good against a team that utilizes metal arkadions (e.g. destructor, gearwolf, barricadus, metallodious). You don’t need to change your strategy if you don’t use those arks.

No one cares to listen to your whining.  If you didn’t get it, then you didn’t get it.  No need to make a forum post about it.  There are plenty of people in the same boat.

@crystal, that’s why I wanted it. So I can actually win for once. I have no strategy, I managed to get only 2 om arks spreading 2 seasons. I have all the in game arks so it’s not like I’m not trying here…
No need to get upset squires, it’s called voicing my opinion. You probably have one to don’t you or I’m guessing you have quite a few other om arks. So of course you wouldn’t be to upset right? :-/

btw i dont have one… yet… im still in pool A so taking my time…

& iv played many games with this online mission type & people that start the mission earlier always get the prizes… & if ur late then its our fault… not to blame the game…

i didnt wake up this morning on time for an invasion in one of other games. i totally missed it & that would bring me down to rank 80s to 90s & if i go over 100 by end of the week, i wouldnt get this rare 5* cards… should i blame the game or myself for starting late??

The fact you couldn’t beat om on time. What’s the problem? That’s wht we need to solve?

you started 3 hours late?

or your arks aren’t strong enough?

That’s what we need to find solution for…

Unless no one could get it on time then the game is at fault…

My arks should have been strong enough… And I started right at 5 but could not play continuously due to family obligations so I’m just really frustrated because now I’ll have to wait a week and hope I can grind and level up more apparently…which is really boring to me :frowning:

I’m not upset, I just don’t see the point in whining and threatening to quit the game when you didn’t finish in the top 1% of the OM.  It’s meant to be difficult…

If you have no strategy then you’re not going to do well no matter what Arkadians you have.

As previously stated by others, only the top 10% for Pool A and 1% for Pool B are going to get the prize. So if you want it for free then you need to start on time and not be off doing other things. It sucks for the people that can’t do this (there’s been weeks where I haven’t been able to and will have to wait until they’re released), but that’s the way it is. Not everyone is supposed to get them.

If you want it that badly then you could always get the last one from the mission eggs.

Otherwise, suck it up and move on. It’s not the end of the world.  

I am confused what you are complaining about but if it is about the OM prizes being gone when you did it after 3 hours. Then yeah… people sit and wait for the time it starts usually so they have a chance at getting the Prize. Theres only a certain amount that get it and whoever is in that first amount to finish gets the reward. 

Think of it as a race. 

Also if everyone would get the prize there would not really be any challenge to the game as to who has what arks now would there? everyone would have everything. 

In my opinion, it’s pretty unfair for those that find the time inconvenient. Maybe it starts for someone at maybe 18:00… pretty good, right? But for someone else on the other side of the world, it’s 4:00 or something… not so good. I don’t do the OM mission, but why don’t they just do every event like the chillqueen one? Everyone had a chance for that one, right? No rush?

If they’re concerned that too many people would have it, then make it really hard. Or longer.

Honestly, until the new stuff is implemented or used, this is how it’s going to be.

It’s disappointing but this is how it will be for awhile

I agree with Saber that if you don’t have a strategy, you will not get in very far before being bogged down by the enemy arks.

There’s only so much that can be done

First of all, I understand your frustration. Perhaps there should be a message that notifies people that all the prizes have run out, so that people know not to waste more time? Even so, you should have contained your anger better. But again, I get where you’re coming from.

With that being said, what my friends stated above is indeed true. You CANNOT hope to get anywhere without strategy. 

However, it’s true that a WEEKLY mission should not be done in a matter of hours…cuz…lolwut!!!

I have stated a complex idea here: http://www.hunterislandforum.com/index.php/topic/1920-new-mission-policy-idea/ that describes a new sort of Online Mission. It has received fantastic responses with a few exceptions. First of all, some people disagree with the price that I labeled. However, that’s just due to ignorance on their part. I specifically stated what are popularly believed to be rational reasons for why I made the price what it is. Another issue is that it makes it completely fair, which is bad for those selfish jerks who want to be greedy…other than that, everything has been well-received.  It also solves every single common complaint that OMs have.

Exactly… LAst month when i was in indonesia, i had to wake up before 6am if I wanted to get a chance for the OM prize. Your time is still way more convenient…

Some other people also had to work… If u didn’t get it this time because of family obligation, then i’m sure u’ll get another chance next time… But to blame on the game…

Exactly, I liked the chill queen event the one too the few times I came on.

And every time on Saturdays I have badminton when missions start so I never get the egg :confused: oh well

Hey The OM for me starts at 6am on Sundays besides I just moved to Pool B. Do you think I can get up early every sunday morning like 5.30 in the morning to prep for the OM? NO I’m just a kid I get up early my parents would yell at me so I just have to tolerate this and hope I get a chance when I start at 8-10+ 

Why would your parents yell at you for waking up early? I’ve never heard of anyone’s parents yelling because they  wanted to wake up early.

As in to wake up at 5am to play games??

My parents would be mad too haha…

Ps: I’m old enough for them not to care abt these things but i can imagine them being mad… if say wake up early for a jog or something productive maybe not…

well I am waking up early just to play games they (my father) would yell at me, waking up the whole family then I would be in bigger trouble :stuck_out_tongue: