What a buggy little game

So, here is the situation.

I battled a guy a few minutes ago, in the beginning i knock his minespider back.

At the end of the battle, I have three arks and he’s got chopper and minespider left.

I don’t really bother much with minespider and knock his chopper out.

So the guys detonates minespider and wins the battle… Now what kind of BS is that?

His ark sacrifices itself first before delivering the damage and he still wins?

There is a lot more to be fixed than the update is “supposedly” bringing.

Come on devs, let’s get to work quickly.

Do you even know all the things the update is bringing? I assume not.

If the devs bothered coming here telling us what’s going on I would.

Otherwise I’d have to check a crystal ball, which I don’t have.

But judging by your words you seem to be very aware, so why not share?

BTW, I assume the problem I mentioned is being addressed right? Otherwise I think my post is completely valid.

I was referring to this line:

“There is a lot more to be fixed than the update is “supposedly” bringing.”

You can’t say there’s a lot more to be fixed than the update is “supposedly” bringing if you don’t know what it’s bringing. 

I didn’t realize you “assumed” the problem was being addressed given that your line I quoted here implies that you think it won’t be addressed.

In either case, this is a known bug indeed.

The Devs are coming on more often, if you haven’t noticed.

They have a lot of things coming to fix and update the game

That’s extremelly important. A little interaction between devs and players can go a long way.

Although I don’t really see some updates on what exactly they are working on.

I think it would be nice to have something like a weekly update by the admins, telling about the progress.

I reckon that is not too much to ask.

All I know, considering what was posted by an admin, is:

“The first update will address bonus actions, cheaters in PvP, and timing the Eggs. It’s taking us this long because we had to rewrite the entire IAP system to solve several critical problems that were pointed out to us. We initially had a quick fix prepared, but we realized it was not enough.”

But to be honest I haven’t noticed much aside for the official topic regarding the update.

I assumed because of your post. But indeed I do not know whether is being adressed or not. That’s you I posted it here, if it is not, it should.

What worries me is exactly not knowing what is being prepared. And how long it will take to fix whatever remains to be fixed.

They’re fixing all known bugs, to my knowledge. But yes, there’s no reason that they shouldn’t post updates about what they’re doing. I can’t argue with that.

Probably  you were getting the defeat bug then…

Because my last ark detonated before & killed all of my 3 opponents ark & that was counted as loss which logically it should be…

I think it pokemon it’s counted as a win tho… can’t remember…

Or they could just make it tie. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

Sweet I just lost 8 straight because of this defeat bug…is there anything I can do to stop it?

Make that ten and I’m in the rookie league wtf :scream::cry::sob::joy:

I was on a 9 streak with zero losses and beat the opposing team by three arks and still got a loss.

I was not using any exploding arks so was quite confused and annoyed.

Now I have my first loss recorded and its not even true :frowning:

This is probably the worst thing about this game other than the fact that I hate that all of season one seemed like stun arks and I’ll never get a chance to get them except in the broken egg machine. Still I could deal with that if pvp worked properly… how hard can it be to decide who wins?

Season 1 didn’t offer stun Arks as mission rewards, those came from eggs and single player.

Ooo I thought shadows stalker and stegospike came from oms… I don’t know how much longer I will keep playing if the pvp continues to screw me like this I’m atleast at 15 losses straight bc of this glitch.

Shadowstalker did come from OM, it’s just not a “stun ark”.

At least I think so. <<

Anyways is there anyway to get out of this defeat loop I’ve lost a lot of matches like 20 in a row now

defeat defeat or won but it says defeated?

Defeat2 - try different strategy.

Defeat bug - cant don anything,

Right, Shadowstalker isn’t a stun Ark. 

And what you can do to get out of the defeat loop is patiently wait for the update.

That sucks! It was a win defeat around 20 in a row I’ve had. It really shitty bc I love this game but my patience isn’t that great. Do you know if there’s an eta on the update?