Bull$#!¥

I’m sick to effing DEATH of beating someone and then being told I lost.
Just beat someone in pvp had around 6 arkadions left, kill his last arkadion with Dracobane and then boom. Big defeated screen. I’m like, you better be kidding me… Idk what the deal is with that, but as soon as I can find out how to talk to the lovely peeps here
Ima talk to them, till they can’t stand me.
I’d also like the diamonds that I WOULD have won, and I’d like my win streak back. Like seriously, you gotta be  kidding me. Been a while since something like that has happened to me on a game.

Okay, first of all, you need to calm down. I’ve edited your message to make it much less vulgar (seriously, this is a family-friendly environment. So please watch it.)

Next, this is a known issue and has been known for quite some time. And it’s going to be fixed in the next update. There’s nothing we nor the developers can do about it at the moment. If it bothers you so much, don’t PvP until the update is out.

-___- all swear words are already bleeped out, so idk where that was a problem, but okay, my b. and I didn’t know anything about it, so thanks for the info but I’m sure you could tell I didn’t know about it so don’t act like I’m just spewing crap for no reason. Anywho thanks for the info, on the real.

I understand your frustration - it is quite frustrating. I’m sure the developers are as frustrated with it as the rest of us.

We just have to be patient.

The developers are aiming to fix bugs such as this in the upcoming update. They will do their best to ensure that this bug is not caused by anything on their end of the deal. As this could also be caused by Gamecenter which is very glitchy when it comes to this sort of thing.

Whenever I get a defeat for winning a match it never really bothers me… I guess it’s because both me and my opponent know who really won :wink:

Dang ken, second post I’m agreeing with here, trying to win me over I see. Lol

Haha! Awww yeeeea

This has never once happened to me. Prob cos I get disconnected before I can get to end of a match or half way through match I just get the screen defeated