More PvP glitches..

I was battling today, ended up winning pretty much. I had 5 arks left they had one, and for absolutely no reason the battle ends. my win streak was gone, and I got no diamonds. there was nothing after it ended, no pop up telling me I won or lost, I just went directly back to the town. I’ve been aware of the losing when another app notifies you of anything, but that didn’t happen this game, nothing out of the ordinary happened at all until the very end. any explanations?

I loose a 24 winstreak this morning with this “bug” it’s the third time since I beginn this game I saw it

I only make around 9 or 10 win streaks before I get a match where my opponent gets 40 BAs lol…

I haven’t had the 0 diamond happen before, but I have had over 7 matches where I clearly won and the screen pops up that I was defeated. At first it didn’t bother me so much until the ratio turned out to an illegitimate 7:3 wins to losses. However, I only dabble in the master’s league once in a while so soon as I get there I pretty much go 3 and out. Has anyone else experienced this?

Someone said that it usually happens when another app has a notification pop up, or your battery drops below 20% and you get the message. 

Dang that seems plausible as it just happened to me again and my battery is below 20%. Thanks for making things more clear… and I just defeated the guy that previously ‘defeated’ me then I checked my battery and it was at 23% so I’m pretty sure you’re right Rich4ahobo.

Crystal, on 09 Mar 2014 - 1:20 PM, said:

Everytime I scroll down the 2nd screen on Iphone I get a loss too!

Because it interrupts your connection.

Ok – how about if you’re on full connection, no interruption, and the defeat bug comes up halfway through a battle?  [edited]

Even if you have email pushed to your device, that’s a slight connectivity interruption.

If there are no other app notifications or anything else getting pushed to your phone automatically, then there’s a paradox.