What $100 Will Buy

You can buy 13,000 gold for $100 in this game. With that gold you have a few options, you can buy multiple recipes (obtainable in-game), you can buy 7,800 tickets (winnable through PvP and also given out for free), you can buy 650,000 silver (easily obtainable in-game, however this is a large amount and great for lever boosting, one can boost a total of 650 levels with that amount of silver), the last thing you can buy with gold is gold eggs and gold mission eggs.

I’ve spent 13,000 gold on gold eggs and spun them all at random, no timing involved, not even in the slightest. Any gold won was spent as well. Here are my rewards: (The grade is in parentheses next to the monster, © is C grade and if there are multiple letter that means there were multiple of that ark.)
Shrubtooth (A)
Prometheo ©(S)(B)
Scallotooth (B)
Beowolf ©
Blockadus (A)
Dullakhan (B)
Spooky (S)©
Pengboy (A)
Snowstag (A) (B)
Nightfoal (A) (A) (B)
Plasmodious (S)
1000 gold
500 gold
500 gold
Leafy (B)
Firewolf (B)
Skullwraith (A)
500 gold
Stegodon ©
Orcow (S) (S)
500 gold
Jabbit (S)
500 gold
500 gold
500 gold
Wooly ©
Goldenhorn (S)
Yetigo (A)
Raijin (A)
Anubis (A)
Yetigo (A)
Gryphon (S)
Lobo (A)
Solama ©
Nightmare © (B)
Toucan (S)
Raioh (S) (A)
Pengboss ©
Plasmorex (A)
Stormfox (S)
Flamurai ©
Flamerunner (A)
Twiggy (A)
Bloodclaw (A)
500 gold
Brakie (A)
Narpoon (B)
Snowhorn ©
Clubby (B)
Prickster (B)
Gargol ©

I also had 120 gold leftover. For new players this could have really helped, I got many monsters that are hard to obtain and powerful early on. For experienced players with many level 99s, this is helpful as well because it added many arks at level 99 to the team. For players just completing the story, or are in the middle of it, this is great as well because they have a wide variety of arks at their disposal and can now be a much better player.

Notice that I got 2 egg exclusive monsters, Bloodclaw and Goldenhorn. I also got Brakie and Leafy, which could have saved me twenty terribly boring hours of grinding. I got monsters like Plasmorex, Twiggy, Raijin, Toucan, Anubis, Gryphon, Nightfoal/Nightmare, Orcow and Scallotooth who are all hard to come by and can be quite time consuming to obtain. In addition, many monsters in here are quite powerful, even if they aren’t as rare, for example, Dullakhan, Pengboss and Stormfox are all great monsters to use. Also, looking at the grades of each, I got nothing below C, and a lot of A’s and S’s.

I think the money was worth it, not only did I get a lot of powerful arcadions, saved myself many many hours of grinding and got myself egg exclusive arks, but I supported a great game and a great company that really cares about it’s players. Sometimes they even give discounts on eggs, for example I heard about a discount around Thanksgiving, but I wasn’t playing at that time, and they have 5 eggs we can buy for 150 gold each in the bazaar!

Awesome info to share. I haven’t been to lucky in golden eggs :confused:

Thanks, and sorry to hear, i do wish there was slightly better chance to get egg exclusives but they have to make money somehow!

Wow, $100 is a lot of money. Thank you for taking time to share this information. I will also share some tips with you then (some you may be already aware of).

The rank of the Arks in the spinner depends on your current Arks. Using your case as an example, all the Bloodclaws you get from Gold Eggs from now on will be S rank, unless you delete your current Bloodclaw.

Once you have about ten 99 level Arks in your team, all the Arks you get from Gold Eggs will be level 99. You can then easily form a team full of level 99 Arks.

Feeding a Gold Egg to an Ark will raise 2-3 levels. Assuming infinite amount of gold, this is actually much quicker than farming Biteschools.

Though there are already enough debate on this forum, I would still like to ask you - why didn’t you take this $100 opportunity to master the art of egg timing? Some use a metronome, some use a stopwatch, some count colours, some trust their instincts, and some simply give up. Learning egg timing will get you much further. In the Master League, most people have a full S rank team.

So basically…

Endgame high-quality:

Goldenhorn

Endgame low-quality:

Plasmorex

Bloodclaw

Anubis

Somewhat notable:

Leafy

Raioh/Stormfox (easy to find, but the S rank is nice)

Raijin (also easy to get, but saves time grinding)

Blockadus (barely, since you didn’t get a high-rank Metallodious to match)

Meh:

everything else

First Snow, thanks! I wasn’t aware about the arks’s grades being dependent on those that I possess. I was aware that the levels were and did feed a majority of the arks to level my Greenking up 1-99. I am capable of egg timing, and I do have all egg exclusive arks (Not S ranked though, because of the ranks becoming less important with the update and my goal was to just even the playing field with those who did egg time). Also, while writing this I discovered that it would be really easy to egg time for 5,000 gold and then to buy 250,000 silver and buy 250 levels, but then there is so little point to playing the game. I wrote this because I’m predicting there will be no egg wheel in the update so I thought people should know what to expect if they decide to spend money on the eggs once the wheel is gone. Also, I had nothing better to do.

P.S. you write very sophisticated, I like it :slight_smile:
MariaMoments, most of that is true, but I find Anubis can be very useful at the end of a PvP lineup due to his guard and offering abilities. Also, it’s nice to have Bloodclaw just cause and I think Brakie was notable too, grinding for him can take a very long time. Another thing is the egg wheel is a gamble, and gambling can be fun :slight_smile:

I see. So hopefully you didn’t really spend $100 on 13000 golds!

Yes the egg wheel will be updated soon. One thing to note though, is that if they are going to take away egg timing, they better put better Arks in the spinner! No more Lobo! LOL

Yes Anubis is the only Ark that has both Guard and Offering. I have used it to pull off Don’s Showdown in the past. It is a good Ark.

Bloodclaw is good too since it has metal slash. Plus it is a very good counter to Gearwolf.

I would say Brakie (and Tremorback) is more meh…

Don’t get addicted to gambling hey!

Lol no, don’t worry, I don’t have the $100 to spend on this, I would like to support the game more but don’t have the money. And yes, no more lobos! Also I’m fairly sure I read something you posted about Anubis having both those abilities and that’s the only reason I knew of that. I also agree on the meh factor of Tremorback, just got him today, using the Brakie I got from this actually, and haven’t added him to my lineup lol.

And too late I’m already addicted!

U still got lucky ! I got nothing and spend 75 euro’s

These results could, and probably would, vary heavily with each trial.

Iknow but still , getting something good without timing is impossible

This is the reason egg timing needs to be banned or made much much more difficult, the results with timing vs random are just way to staggering at the moment. As a test i did 51 eggs as well with timing and here’s my results (aiming only for 5000)

miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss
miss

Thats good timing. I can do it succesfully myself but choose not to. Prefer to try with luck and enjoy the game. I destroyed dib with timing ended up 100% completion of it and now it just sits there hoping it gets an awesome update. So i have something to do. Spent last few hours grinding to get 101 monsters caught to get my arkwing. Next thing for me is finish off omegawyrm and lvl up 3 more to 99

I Find timing not good and unfair and needs to be stopped

Options really for it are make it a never ending cycle when eggs show ir hide whats behind them

Yes, They Should hide what u get !

But then people will think its a fix and have no real chance of winning good.

Ofcourse it needs a chance , instead of only putting 2 unavailable arks They Should do half unavailable and half available

I think gold is way to expansive. It comes around to a few dollars an egg with no guarantee of having something good in it.

If egg timing would be removed, buying an egg should mean getting something good, not necessarily extremely powerful but at least decent.

The only problem with that is that it would become another game where rich beats not so rich (pvp-wise) if there’s no other way to get great arks without spending a lot of money.

Mmm yes to many games are all about spending. Recently retired from reign of dragons which is a real money pit. Im talking thousands spent and thousands made selling cards