Just out of curiosity

I wonder how many of you will buy this game with $4.99-$8.99 provided the gold eggs can be obtained in the game?(of course I mean without the timing glitch) That will benefit more to the developers than just selling the gold eggs right?
Sometimes when I think about it I think I would buy that, what do you think?

I wonder how many of you will buy this game with $4.99-$8.99 provided the gold eggs can be obtained in the game?(of course I mean without the timing glitch) That will benefit more to the developers than just selling the gold eggs right?
Sometimes when I think about it I think I would buy that, what do you think?

Nah, just make it so that you can buy any ark you want with $$$. Gold egg is kinda like gambling and I dislike gambling.

I rather pay $20 for an ark I want than waste $100 or more on gold eggs just to get a bunch of crappy arks.

I once bought for 75 euro’s on golden eggs

Allowing buying Arks directly sort of ruins the game, if you ask me. I would hate to see such a thing.

Then it becomes freemium, which the players don’t want and the Devs don’t want

Plus, this game would become inaccessible to a lot of people if the price jumped that high

To answer you simply, no. I wouldn’t.

Mostly because I would not be allowed to, but also because I will spend 2.00 USD tops on something I don’t really know about, assuming there is no lite version and assuming I wasn’t a beta tester.

Who would spend 20 bucks on a single ark anyways? You are literally spending 20 bucks on ONE single ark… That is a HUGE waste of money…

Say that to the people who spend about 1,000 USD on gold eggs

I spent 10 bucks in all on gold for mission eggs. I am done spending. Lol

lol i quoted someone that paid $3K before on gold eggs…

3k!!! HOLY SHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP SKIN RUG

People are very determined to throw money at games these days, literally just go ahead and toss your gold plated toilet along with it.

Uh, 3k?

I don’t know what to say

Exactly then it would be a “pay to play” or “freemium” as deadpool said so that the rich people who spend money will get EVERYTHING and those who dont want to burn 100$ for 5 little pieces of code in a game will lose pvp to those who will pay

HOLY SHIIIIIIIIIIIIIZZZZZZZZZZZ THATS ALOT OF CASH OMG WHO WOULD SPEND THAT MONEY ON GOLD EGGS OMG OMG OMG OMG THATS JUST INSANE!!!

It will be someone with millions in the bank.