Whale's Treasure Discussion

Alguem pode me ajuda?

Just gonna bump this because whale’s treasure starts again on Christmas.

heck yea.

Also, I’m a noob to whale’s treasure, I only did it once, and didn’t get very far. Please give tips, any will help.

Me too I lack a lot in my electric type and fire type .

Just run DRs or instant kill moves against bosses
Mirror revenge is really helpful

Don’t worry bro, I beat Joseph (fire boss) during this July’s WT using this team:

It’s not even required to have a strong LINK, just use a regular PvE strategy against overbuffed monsters.

3 Likes

Thx I too have solblaze and lunartic

That’s an amazing team!

1 Like

How did you guys beat the fire boss? I have way too less fire monsters.

1 Like

maybe you can try this.0 leg monster + 0 fire monster.but need 5-7 try,I am pretty sure you will not believe me

2 Likes

Thank you! I will try this. I have all of these except suikenshi.

Take a geartyrant and u will easily complete that followed by purpie will be an ultimate combo too
U could even use the new dolph just get a sleep bomb and an easy 5 kills

1 Like

Thanks @S-lovers. Had to try about 10 times but finally beat him. I didn’t know Purpie was so effective against these teams.

1 Like

I just tierwhored with alll fire team…:slightly_smiling_face:

3 Likes

@S-lovers thanks for the team inspiration - it helped me beat Joseph, which was impossible for me to beat with my current WT LINK fire team

TIPS

• Scarleguard will die because he targets the puffoxin

• Knockback the Stun Converter Fox lady with pasardon

• Stun with dreadfish and use husking’s shocking entrance + show of power on itself to get extra stun

• Seasteed accelerates team and stuns

• Get purpie in and blood clone + gene recompose viridino and pasardon

• Deathwarg backstabs himself

• Keep purpie blood cloning, use VIGZARID as a give turn to keep the strategy alive or sacrifice him as a gene recomposition (hopefully its sleep revenge targets a potential strategy ender)

• Use delta beam all the way and sweep through his team

4 Likes

EXTRA TIPS

• hopefully kattmander targets chocolate instead of deathwarg because unlike @S-lovers Chocolate can’t be gene recomposed like his shiny jadeboa

• I won because viz’s sleep revenge targeted magmarinus, which was stun immune and had LINK slayerbane all which would’ve ruined my strategy

1 Like

perfect analysis buddy,glad you enjoy it :grin:

1 Like

Great work! Hope you had lots of fun figuring it out

Finally beat this event. As strictly a PVE player, completing this event was a big goal of mine. I found Vincent and Joseph the toughest to beat. Very thankful for all my clones!

4 Likes

POG

1 Like