Valzareign - Stun Converter Bug

Before update:-

If In field there is stun absorber nd valzareign at same time then getting stunned results in stun absorber absorbing stun nd valza getting turn as per his passive.

After update:

Stun absorber absorbing stun but valzreign not getting it’s turn. I guess it is a bug if not valza passive is useless to me it was better before.

Yup I saw this too. Worked in my favour though so I was happy to see it :wink:

It would be great to have some confirmation on whether this is how the Devs want it to work.

Looking at how the game works from the description I think the after update mechanics is the correct one
Because valza only takes turn if stun hits it but cuz absorber makes it immune to stun that means it won’t be stunned and passive won’t work

i saw this bug too. Valzareign should get the turn no matter what so this is a bug the way it worked before was better

Not a bug, makes sense this way.

Stun converter happens when a monster is stunned. stun absorb redirects stun so no one gets hit, stun converter doesn’t happen.

hmmm this is interesting ok then

So basically valz got a nerf. Was he OP before?.. lol not that I ever ran him but I feel bad for the people who used him a good bit!

He quite useable at this stun meta

I use Valza. While this change was negative for me, I always found it stupid and cheap that I could protect 2 of my team from stun and still get the instant turn with Valza. This makes way more sense and is better. Coming from someone who loves Valza.

I used valza a lot at the end, now he is just plain garbage when an absorber is on the field, pls revert valza back to the way he was

Totally agreed plz change it back to it was.

I can confirm that this is in-fact a bug, and will be reverted back as soon as possible.

Sorry for the issue.

Whaaaaaat,but that makes no sense

How it is now is normal

How it is now makes sense, why not leave it?

Confirmed as a bug so that means it will stay like this forever like every other confirmed bug

How dare you!? We’ve got Dev BRD who fixed the poison tick. Poison now makes always damage, but it is still not removing sleep and shield with first tick sooooo at least game is back where it was in 2016

Only just evolved him, it’s annoying changed a few games not getting the turn

Just got him.Guess gonna wait till the bug is fixed, whenever that is

Wow never knew valza had so many fans that’s awesome

I’m no fan, he’s a poor mans Leo. Just don’t have Leo :disappointed_relieved: