Time to fix Malware Wing

@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC can you please fix Malware Wing so that he doesnt sleep my stun converter or stun immune every daggum time?

Thanks.

4 Likes

And On top of that. My POISONED MONSTERS get put to sleep as well

1 Like

Ya that happens. But thats been a game mechanic error for a while.

Like how valza can enter against an AP but it still takes 2 registered poison ticks to break the shield.

I’m not sure why but they’ve never been able to fix:

1. Double poison ticks required to break shields
  2. Malware wing sleeping the stun immune/stun converter every time
  3. Roaring entrance going second to an on field monster with 1s time left
  4. Team turn getting interrupted by a monster with 1s time left after the TT uses TT.

@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC tagging you again about why these 4 issues continue to affect play.

1 Like

Don’t we have a bug slayer around?

Who is malware wing?

Going to your point on valza. Shield is playing up big time on valza (maybe other shield entrance monsters but I noticed it on valza) he entered right before my turn and I used ultradusk which said miss on valza because of shield. My next turn I hit valza with bloodfury and got miss again. Both of my turns was in a row so he wasn’t stealthed and he didn’t get a turn to shield himself

Time bar is weird to. You can skip then enemy skips and it’ll say they are 2 seconds behind when there only 1

4 Likes

Malware wing is Malwing.

But since he broke the game and had to be banned from PvP multiple times and now appears to be broken again i still dub him Malware.

5 Likes

Multiple attacks within a short time period are considered as a single attack to stealthed/shielded monsters. They’ve never fixed this.

Happened to me twice in one match. Poison tick showed 0 damage, which should have removed shield, but the next attack did not damage due to shield still being active. This can really turn the tide of a match, which is super frustrating.

One monster was Valza, the other was protected with Instant Shield skill.

1 Like

Make sure you read the descriptions of eggs very carefully new trainers! :wink:

2 Likes

Spends 300 gems for malwing.

Misread, got ankoudragon.

2 Likes

spends three hundred gems for malwing. doesnt listen to community. gets mal ware instead

1 Like

Well this PvP gives a more accurate indication of where I stand. I’m struggling to get past the 40000 RP tier. I’m hoping to be ranked within the top 1000 when rankings start. I’ll see what happens. It’s good to see players really focusing for every battle.

You still a cool player in my eyes keep at it :+1:

1 Like

I am reviving this thread since I have collected enough experience in the current PvP season with around 300 games. I am still observing this issue with a stun converter who would have get the next turn and in nearly every case malwing is sleeping the enemy monster which has the lowest cooldown. It’s not about sleeping a random enemy monster. It’s always the one who has the next turn. I am surprised nobody is complaining or is it just me who is experiencing this

I’ve been keeping a really close eye on my Malwing and it hasn’t been doing this any more for me. In the past I definitely felt it was targeting the next monster to get a turn (after the stun) more than the others but when actually keeping a mental count of how frequently it’s doing it… it’s doing it 1/4 of the time. That’s been my recent experience.

What a surprise that you come up with the number 1/4 as malwing user. So you are pretty much saying that the probability is the same all the time while in the sentence before you are telling that they are more frequently put to sleep. Don’t get me wrong but this sound for me sketchy

Just fyi: I am talking about cases only with converters, not counter or absorber (well I didn’t observe absorbers. I am not sure if they put on sleep as well when they absorb the stun)

It used to happen to me too but I have noticed it’s more random.

You probably don’t remember but in the previous thread talking about Malwing putting stun converters to sleep I was one of the first people to reply and I fully supported it, linking the Devs into the post and highlighting other bad RNG things in the game that weren’t working properly. However, since then I’ve been paying close attention to my Malwing and it’s been working fine… which is why I made the post above. I’m not a Malwing user defending Malwing, don’t label me as such please.

I am still 100% convinced that OoO targeting is not properly random. There are certain things you can reproduce like the easiest one is using Gallio + Stratu and if there’s a SE protector/absorber in the enemy FL you use stun flash -> OoO and it will leave the stunned SE awake more often than anything else.

I don’t think anything is truly random
Malwing hits tt and stun converts more then anything

2 Likes

My malwing usually goes for a sleep immune monster. If there are none it will try to sleep a poisonned monster.