valentines SE monster

Anyonne have him fully evolved? What is the final move he got?
He looks terrible but maybe worth it
Passive-hold ground and stun absorve
Overwatch
Desperate bite
Gigablight
And???

Should be protect focus maybe?why stun absorbed if he doesn’t have protect

this monster is amzing its what everyone asked for a se version of leo 

Hes great. Gonna use it for sure

Anyonne have him fully evolved? What is the final move he got?
He looks terrible but maybe worth it
Passive-hold ground and stun absorve
Overwatch
Desperate bite
Gigablight
And???

what monster is this??

Leo? He looks more like a SE aegis for me :smiley:
Last move anyone?

Valentine event chapter 2

Wait wait what? How is this anything fluke Leo or aegis? Or are you guys being sarcastic
Anyone also notice that hmthe extra ones you get through the the quest aren’t fusing together?

Stun absoreder + overwatch = less effective leo, but still worth better then other stun absorders.
And in case he gets to hold ground, hit them with the desperite bite. :slight_smile:
Hope his last move is protect, but i think it will be to much to ask.
And ye, their arnt getting fused for some reason

Hahaha just is moveset is similar to aegis hold ground with desperate bite and overwatch with is good speed of 71% can save him just like aegis…lets wait to know is last move

Screenshot anyone? 

I dont think it will get protec or protect focus (i really hope for protect focus) iff he doesnt get protect it will be great to FL…no more assasinate

Ye you right.
But i dont think protect focus will be good, no point for desperite bite if that happens.

Hahaha you right i totally forgot that :-))

Still not that good. Have to use protect, then overwatch to be a good protector. But he will have been stuned before he can overwatch
And if he doesn’t have purify with protect then even with overwatch he is a bad protector… Just saying.

We ate asking for too much from this monster IMO

He will get purify i guess
Better than protect in my point of view

Fourth move is life flip friend. So that makes this guy the only stun absorber that doesn’t also protect. This guy will be an extremely popular option, since it’s stun protection without risking assassinate. I’m seeing the strongest resemblance to Penguinator here, since he has the same OW/HG/bite combo, except he’s way faster thus it’s easier to set the loop in motion, and he also has absorb, which can totally nullify any stun as long as OW is active. He’s a good option in night night fronts too.

I need a stun absorber without the weakness to protect killer. If the last move is not a protect skill, it is perfect.

9/10 times it won’t show up in the dungeons, super frustrating

I use protector in my front line most of the time he can be a good replacement for that to end my agony with Robi and icefang

Good monster devs,better than the snow man