Encore Egg!!! So wrong!!!

Rilly!!! Those old super epic event monster are in a list of available monsters in hatch??? This is so very ******* wrong devs!!! Very wrong move!!!
Put it back in event rewards i****s !!! You are always after the money… i dont care if you banned my account again. I can make another one and post the same topic!!! I love doing this to pin my point!!! Eat puto…

Love,
crazypary

hahaha this pvp is boring af too… only 8 monsters like u need to have all the legends to win

I think I will quit playing this game for a while 

bye all

it’s too much effort to release the event SE’s in actual events again so why not just put them into an encore egg and draw people in to give them more money? least amount of work for the most amount of money, makes perfect sense to me…

Please calm down bro BUANG… 

Great!! to those poeple who already had them…

Hoping it will be a reward also but its ok. :wink:

Disappointed too. Some things should just stay event.

Guys, it isn’t that bad. Come on.

Everyone asks for gearcroc and serazael. The event monster rotation does not say that they are coming for a while. So what do they do? Put it in a egg along with a legend that hasn’t been seen for 4 months. This isn’t to say that it won’t come in a future event, but all that is happening now is a bunch of people are getting some superepics that they want because they missed them before. How is that bad?

The update will be here in a week. I got a bit of information from tyler and he says that they will be buffing assisted teams along with most of the legends that are bottom tier. He also says that he loves what he has had the opportunity to test and it will satisfy most of what you guys are asking for. Then there will be a few future updates addressing any other minor balance problems.

This means apollorexus, taloknight, Nebelronix, cosmodragon, geomagnus, aurodragon, cryokaiser, sanctallion, warca, bazilogon, godfeather, dragaia etc are all getting a buff. Be happy people.

Dragaia and godfeather because of assisted buffs.

serazael isn’t that much to be in egg.i mean he has give turn and stun immunity but in festival?no cool.

since i never spend money(and don’t want to) so i just put it my concern.do you nice devs want to put all SE in the eggs so this is only one-time offer,i really want some cool monsters offered before i join this game and if you don’t want to put them as a reward,please tell.

tnx all

arash

so what will happen to my leg?i must say it really getting hard to win against money spending player right now,and if this UPDATE do this,so no chance for me i think.

Don’t know what will happen specifically, but I do know good stuff will be here within a week.

People cry, because they missed certain event SEs.
Peoply cry, because they get an alternative way to get those event SEs instead of having to wait months before they return in events.

No matter, what you do, some people will always cry.
It is not possible to please everybody and it is noones job to please everybody. Don’t like it? Don’t spend gems or money on the egg. I won’t, because I will save up for something better.
Many people will be happy to get another chance on those SEs, but happy people don’t register to a forum to complain. 
So with every thread and every post, that is a complaint you never should forget those thousands of people who don’t complain, because they are happy.
I think it’s alright to throw 1 or 2 event SEs into those eggs every now and then. Just not all of them all the time. This way they still remain event SEs, even if it’s “just” an egg event.

They don’t usually feature SE monsters, I consider it as a bonus as my goal is always to hatch Legendaries.

Moreover, it took 3-4 months to bring back only 3 or 4 previous event SE. I am actually happy to see them in egg so at least I have chance to hatch them instead of waiting another months.

I really appreciate this move to put event SE to encore egg as time limited offer because lot of people miss em.

At least some people have legendaries. I have one and it was sheer luck from an egg on one of those multiplier weeks for eggs (and its skills suck). I honestly don’t know how anyone that doesn’t pay can get event based legendaries. The events are just too hard for a regular team even with super epics.

@XXL
why opening normal eggs (4%chance) when theres a festival egg (6.1% chance)

such a money move

Yes, completely finishing events may be hard, but getting the event SE usually isn’t that hard, they are handed out on fairly low levels in my opinion.
Also there are no event based Legendaries, only SEs. (I wouldn’t count those limited time legendary egg offers and as an “event”)

Exactly. That’s why I am saving and waiting for festivals with 6.1% chance or maybe even longer for those festivals with the extra 50% chance and the guaranteed legendary after couple of 10in1s. 

I don’t like how they went about doing this. If I remember correctly, a while back there was a consensus to bring back either gearcrock or serazael (don’t remember which) as one of the next event monsters. The devs “noted” the suggestion as they had been doing with the likes of blitz and shinobi, so it implied either mon would come back for an event. This move is like them saying, we know you really want this mon we gave for free so we’ll try to make as much money as possible from that.

Now what I would have preferred is having the devs add them to the permanent egg. That way, we would have the choice of either paying and having more chances for getting the mons, or waiting a really long time to hatch them with free gems.

Everyone just keeps assuming that they are not bringing them back in an event. I think they are just helping satisfy some demand before they get the chance to rerelease them.

Hopefully they won’t rerelease them any time soon. Can you imagine paying for serazael only to get them for free in the next few events?

Lol anything is possible. You may just have to rearrange and try different things. Here is a video I made several months ago. Every monster in the team can be gotten in game without rolling a single egg.

https://youtu.be/QQhpxmOIfvQ

Hidan also has many good examples of not needing legends for gatekeepers in UC and not needing specific legends for the 600 gk. Those can be found here:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC-948ViJff1Eay34xexYa4Q

LOL, really?, the forum has gotten to this?, bitchin* cause of every little thing that happens in the game, you do know they will come back on SOTF? And this egg is a wallet trap for stupid people, well if you are not stupid THEN DONT HATCH ON THIS SPECIAL EGG, let other people fall into the trap and thats it, you can just save your gems for something better, thats it.
What has forum turned in to on this last few months, my fuc*ing god

You have a point, and I totally agree. But these 2 eggs are not existing all together, Festival Egg will end soon.