New legendary monsters

Are you done with these guys? Those two fire types are pain in the ass but still manage to finish all, good luck

What? I can’t see that, in my game there isn’t that event

Me too, still atrahasis super challenge. And the super youth fruit is still locked…

Same thing as well

My fruit is fine now but I don’t have that event.

Youth fruit now works…the challenge is still atra though.

The new legends look cool…

+Extreme did you install the update ?

Maybe its for android version update only not on IOS, btw they are cool though the four armed one has the same skill with leogeist(Crescent strike/blast) also it has hp sharing + hg, the right side monster has charge just like deo but hits TWO energy burst + also has HG, the mechaleviathan has assited wave and finally the dragon at the back has POISON ENTRANCE w/c poisons all monsters :smiley:

Yes i did for android cos i was wondering about the super fruit event is closed then i updated the app on playstore then viola

+Extreme could you record the battle ? I don’t know what apps exist on android to record the screen btw.

They all seems powerful but I’m not going to get any of them since I’m sure you’ll have to get them with eggs. Sad truth

Sorry i cant, i already finished the whole event before i posted the pic my bad, i got excited facing those new monsters so i rushed…pretty my bad… :expressionless:

iOS is not fixed yet I think they only fixed the android version so iOS wont be able to see anything

I’ve updated my android version to 1.3.4 and cannot find it. Are we playing the same game?

Might just be a troll :joy::joy:

You call this a troll?

They look awesome! I’m on iOS so it’s not working :(!

The devs probably are fixing it, dont worry it will be out soon, also they should get rid of alot of spams in the forum

Cleared all! yay!
Almost of them have hold ground and have so much OP skills, especially that poison dragon with passive skill that get all monsters in field be poisoned when he entrance and then sweep by his double poison eater skill.

PS.One question: Why they so much fancy and colorful? XD

I see he has a double poison eater and the other one has double energy burst :open_mouth:

woah! I just known that! Annnnd… the other one has cresendo moveset right?
I cant remember the last one moves…