Valentines egg?

does anyone think there will be a special valentines egg coming up? I’m stockpiling almost 150 gems and am hoping for a decent egg event to spend them on.

does anyone think there will be a special valentines egg coming up? I’m stockpiling almost 150 gems and am hoping for a decent egg event to spend them on.

probably not anniversary style but definately a festival egg, do you remember the phoenix festival?, the one with reven, probably like that

hopefully a festival egg, and nope I had a break since April ish time came back around Christmas so I missed a lot of big eggs unfortunately

It’s definitely going to be another huge one. This one is getting set up in a very similar way to the anniversary and Christmas, between the seven free daily gems, the additional story oriented battle event, and the new exclusive monster. Also, several legendaries got buffed recently, so it seems perfect to feature Grovodues, Geomagnus, Aurodragon and Bahamuzar in celebration of it. Perhaps they’ll also throw in all 6 of the first ones since we have a complete set now. They seem to really like doing these huge blowout events, pretty good for their business. I guess we can expect similar extra from Easter, Fourth of July, etc.

makes sense, i hope yea cause i have gems saved but i still think it will be like the phoenix egg featuring the buffed monsters

it was like a normal festival but with around 7 featured monsters and a cool banner :v

I hope they include gold tail. Doubt it but hope so.

+1 for grovodeus and geomagnus

I’m not ready for it if ever there will be a festival egg this valentines. Still hav 100+ gems. :frowning:

Keep saving. :slight_smile:

It’s worth doing.

Yeah, I need 150 for a guaranteed legend next festival. If the featured mons next fest egg are not appealing for me then I’m skipping it, hahaha, I just wanna have Deo, Leo, Ice, and Goldtail. :slight_smile: after the legends requirement then whats left is the scb requirement and finally hello F2P clan. :grinning:

Might i ask What’s the requirements for joining?
Arash

Less then $6 spent.

Beat the hardest level of a super challenge battle

Have 3 legendaries. Chronozeros counts but not chronozar or chronox.

I’m close! 1 legendary and 1 super challenge away. Eager to join! Is there going to be a clan feature in the future? That would be so epic

Don’t know.

Looks like we will be having chromera in the valentines egg :slight_smile:

I really hope I get chromera he’s one of the ones I badly want

me too what a beast :slight_smile:

glad to see its now fast acceleration at 50 tu rather than instant acceleration at 1 tu now

I’d be happier with leo so hope he’s available to get aswell :joy:

there’s no way he will be released. He was featured in Christmas and new year’s egg for a long time.

gotta dream big :joy::joy::joy: