Festival Egg

Does anyone know if there will be a festival egg or better for valentines day? got 100 gems saved up at the moment and am hoping to spend them on a useful opening.

I guess its just going to be a festival with some featured monsters, hopefully the ones of the update, and maybe tenebris or chrome or a new monster we havent seen, i also have many gems saved :v

fingers crossed :slight_smile:

Pengborg, Doomengine and Tenebris would be very great! Chromera would be very useful too

lets save till 150 for the 3rd spin which has a guaranteed legend. :slight_smile:

Dont be too hopeful though,in the anniversary and christmas egg each i opened the 3rd pack and got two dupes :slight_smile: but i wish you luck

Well I only have 1 legend (Jingle) so I’m sure I won’t get a dupe. Hopefully next festival they’ll feature leo, deo, ice, and gold. I had ice in my previous account from the anniv fest but I restarted coz I wasted a lot of resources in game and made a lot of bad calls, I had ice, mysticorn, and gigarock. Hopefully I’ll have 150 by the next fest and we’ll see if there are cool mons that will be featured. :slight_smile:

I Hope they feature grovodeus next festival along with leo or tridrakahn

Leo was already featured in last two festival (Christmas and New Year) so probably he will not be in egg for a long time. Tridrakhan is already obtainable in eggs.

Thanks for info grovodeus then he is not obtainable in eggs

I think all 1st ones are not obtainable in the regular legend egg list. :3

my first post… hello guys… nice to be in this forum… just wanna share about the chance of getting legendaries… i have 6 legendaries (The Godfeather, Galliodragon, Subliathan, Motordragon, Wraithmate, and just now i got Valorpup)… Except subliathan, i hatched them around 2 PM - 4 PM… And also i prefer hatch 1 egg (usually i only have 12-16 gems) when there’s a festival or encore egg…

a disappointing moment is when your last bite move cannot kill an epic monster in super challenge battle :smiley:

You mean to say you hatched them on a single egg??? not in a 10 in 1 egg?? during a festival egg or not??? O.o

i hatched them one by one… maybe it’s just my luck but with just 4% chance to get legendary with single egg, i think i’ll continue to pursue my luck further… :smiley:

note that when the egg will hatch into legendary, there is a 2 seconds loading screen showing falling leaves, and then wait for the egg scramble two or three times, and tadaaa…it hatched into rainbow-egg…

i hatched them when the egg icon on the start screen glowing (showing festival egg or encore egg)… :slight_smile:

I think you should stop already, hahaha, luck has its limits after all. :stuck_out_tongue: try saving for a 10 in 1 next festival. :stuck_out_tongue: