Regarding new Special Egg

Sup everyone,

We would like to update you all about our new temporary release schedule In case some players are wondering: 

The newest Special Egg will be released on 5/13 2:00AM (US Eastern time) / 6:00AM (UTC).

Thanks B)

Oh ok. I already bought some gems for some fresh eggs. Looks like I have to wait ahahah. Thank you very much for the update. I didn’t think this communication would have happened. Thank you very much

You guys make my life hard, I’m sitting on 100 gems and you guys release a goldtail egg and judging by previous special eggs, 10x chance for it. However, a special egg 10 in 1 has only a 33% chance of giving a legendary. Gah. . . So tempting. Numbers say no, while impatience says yes.

:confused:

I know but it looks like this devs is really efficient and funny so I don’t mind spend to keep him in the forum

Yeah, agree.

Wish I had money to spend on the game, but I don’t.

Sup everyone,

We would like to update you all about our new temporary release schedule In case some players are wondering:
The newest Special Egg will be released on 5/13 2:00AM (US Eastern time) / 6:00AM (UTC).

Thanks B)

No polareon or zib ):?

Sup everyone,

We would like to update you all about our new temporary release schedule In case some players are wondering: 

Thanks B)

Thats awesome news,sadly i already wasted enought money for this month,and got epics dupes :smiley:

I can save some money this time , already have gold :smirk:

Captain-Goldtail combo :ok_hand:

may i go for single , anyhting gold or wrath is fine for me :smiley:

Is wraith any good, never see anyone use him (maybe very few have him, but still)?

really few people has him but I think he’s really good

Believe me one of best (if I don’t say best) is wraithcaptain, GTail is great for potent sleep but double sleep is same ratio,GTail is weak since she hasn’t HG but wraithcaptain can spawn.
In my view wraithcaptain is far better than GTail.just look at his passive and you will understand the power if this pirate :smiley:

F2P Arash

Him with geo = heart

To keep a sleep lock gold is better

With goldtail and emeraldus/geartirant in uc u can make q really good combos

Rolled 2 single egg.
Got two epics :grinning:

Opened 10 in one and hatched a fu**ing Sanctallion…
I dont get it, even on special eggs i never seems to get limited legenderies / super epics. Even on the shadow type egg, where we could have 9 legenderies, i hatcged a fu**ing shadowwyrm.
So right now about half of my legenderies are absolutly unuseable trash. Im sick of it.

Opened 3 packs and got Wraith frost and a legend dupe. Thank god!!

Did you get wraith on the 1st pack?

Yes first pack and frost last gold egg of last pack. The one I really needed was frost. Wraith was just awesome luck