Update thoughts.

Bunch of thoughts I have had from the update:

Having the game in 60 FPS is actually pretty incredible. Totally makes the game more fun. It was good enough that I hatched an egg, just to see it in that 60 FPS.

I like the new way that animations are played out in battle.

Rexo poison immunity means that he will be able to be reliably stealthed, and he synergizes with the link shadow lineups in that way.

Nebel/cosmo buff will make for an incredibly annoying backline when combines with cryokaiser.

Toggling secret skills is awesome, being able to unlock all of them without having to worry too much is fantastic.

Elemental healing while a step in the right direction(especially with all the confident strike that holy has) costs waaaay too much TU. It will probably be only semi-usable, and not something to base your team around.

Kamishogun doesn’t have a huge use for the passive beyond launching huge fiery nukes at the enemy team with his 11k attack. Paired with TT he will be more effective than most assisted lineups. One on one can be used as a follow up after the combo to regain battlefield control.

Tezcacoatl in a sacrifice team will be exceptionally difficult to kill with his 30 second “get off of HG” move. Then after you fail to kill him a bunch then he powerstrikes and kills stuff at 70 TU(potentially 56), with a board wipe if things go bad.

Heavenshorn may actually be worth using now.

If game is at 60 FPS, and pvp is more stable, then pvp is going to be fantastic.

New UI is pretty fantastic. Like it a lot.

Not sure why blood clone next got a TU nerf.

@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC why is dual pvp down?

2 Likes

Thanks for the feedback!

Duel pvp will be down until after the pvp beta, as they both run on the same new system. We just want to do a test with more people before we allow everyone to have at it.

UI is pretty nice.
My Rexo is more flexible to use now. :grinning:

Probably the only bad thing I can find is that I’ve managed to get the game into an unplayable state:

The game crashes here, and upon restart of the app it resets your training back to 60 points, meaning that you’re stuck in a perpetual loop that you can’t ever you know. . . Leave.

So until you guys manage to fix this, can’t givee more feedback other than training at 60fps is pretty nice.

Could you try turning auto off before the finish, and doing the last few yourself and see if that fixes it? If not could you try waiting longer and seeing if it eventually finishes?

Big up for the update :smiley:
But is it possibile to introduce an On/Off Switch per the 60Fps? It’s beautiful, can’t deny it, but it drains battery faster :frowning:

1 Like

@Wariostocazzo That’s a good idea. Great update. I wish I had Rexo and not Kami!

So when you try to toggle off/on game crashes ,
You can’t go through apps in background as neo will crash,

Performing quick functions will lead to crash

@Dev_BRD please look into it .

Maybe is just your phone, to me all that works fine

Me doing it on auto was an attempt to get around the freeze. It’s not a bug with auto.

I reopened the app and was greeted with the evolution screen, so I’m out of it for now, I don’t know much about the bug yet though. Didn’t gett to try the third thing you mentioned.

1 Like

One of the other devs just mentioned to me that they had to wait a bit to get to past the training the first time they did it on this update after I told them about this, but was smooth after that, so hopefully you not have that issue anymore. If you do, please let me know :slight_smile:

Emeraldous is now going to be hell to use in uc

@Dev_VKC I’m rather surprised by ogremaster roaring entrance ?
What’s the purpose behind giving it. That passive ??

When moving through dungeons etc half my character goes blurry which is weird.

That’s the new 60 FPS

It’s made my character have a stroke

1 Like

Just wanna say that Cryo and Sanc need more buff and also please differntiate them apart by means of skill sets. Also why made emerald more pvp? Insta shield was the most needed ss it could have. :3 and why roaring on ogre? :joy:

Great update, so many good changes with almost nothing bad! I agree with a lot of what Zardecil said in the first post.

@Woodward @Xyzencross Emeraldeus got a nerf/buff mixture so he’s not as hard to kill (instant protect self was seriously good on him) but can now kill something much more easily to charge bloodfury, which makes him more PvP viable.

Cryokaizer/Sanctallion are a lot stronger than people give them credit for and the one bit which was bad that people rarely used was risky heal, since you wanted the stun revenge more than anything else. The only place risky heal was good was with Aurodragon so you could kill off more of your monsters and get loads at the back. Elemental healing suits the monsters far better and seems balanced as a skill used for healing the new one that just came in.

I’m not sure why people aren’t impressed with Kamishogun. With 11k atk that timestrike is so easy to get a kill with! Are people just forgetting it has timestrike?

@Dev_BRD Thank you so much for buffing Cyclozar in the way I suggested! He is now so much better, I look forward to using him more. Stun killer simply wasn’t that necessary on the monster, better to have one-time exit plan.

Voodoom, Kattmmander and Tezcacoatl buffs look the most interesting and these were probably the three limited monsters most in need of a re-work.

Skeleviathan’s speed buff is subtle… makes him now faster than every OoO monster and will be quicker coming in with a purify if used outside of the front line. I still would’ve loved to see a passive added that gives a chance to spawn a rockoid at the back of the team each time he gets hit by an attack (not damage via poison).

Thank you for nerfing Nectareon and Torrentide a little! With the speed buff to clones these have become ridiculously strong so they needed something slowing them down a bit.

@Dev_BRD I came across a couple of problems since the new update. Firstly, on the friend monster selection screen there is a visual glitch as you scroll pages. The monster icons and names appear slightly to the right for a fraction of a second then go into place. Also, the friend monsters don’t seem to be refreshing properly so all my friends are 11+ hours since they last played (apparently) and the global people are a mixture of 1-3 hours.

P.S. Can anyone share what Triviathan’s new stats are? Also, the cost of Leogeist and Jawshank with their secret skills (I don’t have either)?

Leo is 16 cost
Shank is 14 cost

Congrats on the lucky meta zard.

1 Like

Triv new stat:

I still not so happy about him tho… nive to see he is more defensive and a bit faster, but still he is so hard to setup with so little pay off… well i will try him a bit, see if im wrong.

About the others buffs: overall great work!

1. I like the elemental healing move, and that its not link. It would be better for a 130 tu but o well (healing moves are for some reason overrated by devs, but it yet to make any hard impact on the meta beside shiva’s hp sharing).
  2. Like others said - rexo and kami passives are nice, but i cant see a reason for them to get below 70% hp and not get killed at the first place (unless enemy spamming aoe for no reason).
  3. Cant see why ogre got a roaring entrence. Ots just an instant stealth teamate i guess? O well it doesnt harm him.

Other then that great changes

1 Like