Update thoughts.

Everyone’s talking about the new buffs and here I am, overjoyed that I can finally listen to the game’s music again. I still have no idea how that bug came to be.

My thanks to the developers for fixing that bug.

Thanks very much @TheGreatest and @TNB_iSegal! I’ve got all this info logged so wanted to update it. Btw I think healing moves are purposefully slow in general because otherwise we’d get more “problems” like with Shivadragon. Better to have damage moves being good and healing moves being slightly underpowered so they’re situational rather than it being a constant back and forth with damage and healing going on.

I think I wrote a bit about Triviathan getting ~65% speed and how it opens up strong combos with other stealth monsters. He now works in a link shadow team with Zhulong where you can do double sneak attack immediately then continue with raw double bloodcrave and we all have Bitterbeast as a stun absorber for that so sweeping through loads of monsters is safe. Also, in a link water team 67% speed then every 70TU getting an attack on him so he won’t double sneak attack is reasonably difficult. He’s looking like a decent sweeper now, basically a less defensive version of Zhulong which does quick double-killing.

60 FPS is so satisfying… But UI is a bit strange. Why is the font suddenly very small in some places e.g connecting to server screen. And in battle log also, a large dark space with tiny letters in the middle. On another note Daily reward has disappeared from my game. Can’t see how long until next reward on the home screen. I was really close to a rare gem so is there a way to fix it?

1 Like

idk but the UI kinda remind me of 2016 neo monster
i notice the monster dead animation also different.
they evaporate a bit then finally gone into the neo mon heaven

@Killerdog For the friend monsters, this could be due to our server change, and will just take a while to get back to how it was whilst all your friends start to play and have their timers updated.

@Exu The UI issues could be due to us adding in support for Iphone X (This was forced on us by apple), and it may have some graphical side effects on other devices. Unlike some other games which just added borders to the side on iPhone X, we decided to fully support it by completely revamping the UI to work on older devices, and new/wider devices, whilst also working with the iPhone X notch. If you do see anything that seems very bad, please private message me with screenshots and what device you are using, thanks!

As for the daily reward, you will now receive when you go online after 24 hours have passed since last time, so it still exists.

rexo and kami are still viable to there own sudden death and so that is a problem

Sorry if I wasn’t clear. Many of my friends are people here from the forums who have posted about logging in post-update. I assure you that they have gone online since the update and my game hasn’t refreshed it properly. The other monsters from global which I can select are also very strangely people who haven’t logged in for 1-3 hours and it seems to group monsters like lots of people with Flamie on one page or Gallio on another. Something strange is going on.

Additionally, it was posted in another thread that friend’s monsters who you use have nerfed stats (as if they haven’t been trained at all). I noticed this too. E.g. My friend’s Dusicyon (fully evolved) did just 1000 damage with confident strike to an unbuffed opponent, while Dusicyon was on 100% health.

Here is a screenshot to show my friends list at its current time. Note this is page 1:

Thank you for clearing that up, i’ll take a look at what is going on when I get back into the office tomorrow morning.

@Dev_BRD Here’s another couple of screenshots which display part of the problem. Gyappo here from the forum sent me a friend request. You can see his monster is with reduced stats even when I view it here in the friends screen! After seeing this I checked my other friends and it’s all the same except some have random stats levelled up like health is maxed.

I hope this gets you looking in the right places more quickly :slight_smile:

Screenshot_20180725-191901
Screenshot_20180725-191909

Screenshot_20180725-192330

Playing whales and I had auto turned on. My first move went automatically I then turned auto off and the game has frozen

Ai was nerfed. Sucks now compared to before update

Receive auto defeat after killing a death revenger.

Elephant still used overwatch even if its on hg already :joy::joy::joy:

my auto is fine. only issue i ever encountered with it pre-update was when i turned it off, i could use 3 of my 4 monsters, the fourth was controlled by auto

@Killerdog We have identified the cause of this, and are now looking for a solution, and should have one soon. Thanks for the information!

About the friends not appearing issue, we believe this could have been due to a time zone issue on our new server, which has been fixed, and will hopefully solve the issue as your friends last log-in times begin to update again.

@Killerdog is the only person who saw the value of risky Heal on Cryo/Sanct. One of our favorite UC combos got nerfed @SoL_Navelstan :disappointed_relieved:

now tells you how many 10-in-1 packs you bought :slight_smile: font is a wee bit small though. same for monster list font . But other than that update is pretty cool. Some of my legends dont have a secret skill yet though

My friend get this problem after he view list monster

When I go to add training sessions I can see the bar that shows how much training progress, but no percentage next to it. Not sure if it’s because I’m on an older apple device than the X? But would be useful to have that back, I was getting pretty good at guesstimating how many fruits to use :slight_smile:

1 Like

percentages gones for me too on gplay