Update specail and rare gem

Dev, when will you update the special and rare eggs? I thought it was today but nothing changed when I entered the game

20191024_164117

8 Likes

@Dev_VKC

3 Likes

It’s still in maintenance I can’t access online stuff

I could play the game half an hour ago

Game has been working perfect for me the whole time.

it might be the internet at school that sucks then I guess

1 Like

I think may be update on 25/10 when haloween egg release

Any news on this? I thought it was a Anniversary gift? Halloween is practically over…

@Dev_BRD @Dev_VKC

4 Likes

Nothing gonna change and Dev still silent

Some communication on this would be awesome devs!

Well the shop SE fish willl be removed this Friday so maybe it’ll update then with the shop update

If the store is updated then it is a good news to expect

Why aren’t the devs responding to this??

Not back from their trip to Hawaii

5 Likes

Well 5th of November it is…

I’m glad they are adding Gryphking, Chrome, Prisma and AstroGolem to the rare egg. Also I’ve already got him but (edit: deleted the WOW because it’s Dolphenix not Dolphreeze they are adding)

They should have kept botanic though…I guess it would be added to the shop but that shouldn’t be the solution to obtaining super epics we want. 3 tickets might not sound like a lot but the reality is it will be over 2 years before I can obtain the few super epics I want. Because the legends are more tempting to purchase, and the amount of tickets we get from events is terrible. I wish we had a separate egg for only super epics that was cheaper or 5 star shop tickets that are easier to obtain than the 7 star ones.

2 Likes

dev has added the legends I have wished for 3 years. They don’t help me much now in pvp or pve because I was able to finish them all. But I still want to have them in the collection

A WOW would be Dolphfreeze :wink: Dolphoenix is —> :sleeping:

1 Like

I have been waiting for ziberzius for 3 years. and the opportunity to have him closer than ever

Oh no I miss read…I thought it was Dolphreeze…Yep I take back my WOW.

not quite sure any of them will make it to my team.

Astor might be the only one i want since hes the only motar monster am missing.