Rare gems eggs update!

I’d like to suggest an update of rare gems eggs twice a year instead of one.
" What’s the point of getting rare gems if I will probably get a bonus" or “another bonus of this monster, I’ve already gotten him 7 times from rare gems (and so many others)”… I’m sure most of you have thought these same things many times.

12 months is too much time. After a update we start getting new monsters but, when 5 months or so have passed, the amount of bonuses you get is crazy. Older players are used to this situation and, with a lot patience, they save rare gems until they gather more than 50 and then they try to hatch something new; but this is a tough solution, hoping for at least one new stuff, and it’s far from being the best one.

There is even a topic where players discussed if it’s better rolling singles and save the remaining gems, instead of packs, which derivates on the little importance getting a rare gem actually has.

Rare gems are originally a reward for spending a 40 gems pack, when you have 5 you get the chance of trying your luck in an eggs pool with higher chances; but higher chances means nothing when you already have gotten most of the monsters and you will surely get a bonus.

An update every 6 months would keep the rare eggs pool alive and diverse, and players excited for getting these gems and trying their luck.

I hope this is a reasonable suggestion. What do you guys think?

12 Likes

can we decrease R.egg cost hatch from 5 to 4.

or add featured hatch 10x like normal pool + guarantee NEW monster(85% leg and 15%myth) if you hatch 10 in one.and if you have them all you will get 6* ticket instead

the former is a 50% no-no, lmfao but the latter is 1000% negative, 15% for a myth, thats too much also for the leg, neo would be like: oh you want a new mon, sure why not, here you go, and they would present your idea lol

I agree. I’m tired of hatching Raizen, Shurikaizer, Ashterios and Dolphoenix in rare eggs, I just want a Frostwings :pensive:

I have an idea .

Why not add a pity system to rare eggs considering the difficulty in acquiring these.

Every 10th Rare egg will be a Guaranteed mythic from the pool !

f2p will finally have a mythic goal !

2 Likes

I read the first line and I’m 100% on board.

1 Like

i corroborate this, im on my 16th rare rn and nothing new

1 Like

Almost every gacha has a pity system… If neo gave us a promising pity system to get mythics via rare eggs , I think it will be a better way to take game forward… @Dev_VKC

3 Likes