Update questions.

It was mentioned that a new update is coming, what does this entail?

Because I’d like to just say if in the near future. Could we possibly get a high rank than expert in Pvp. Because 400 takes along time.

3 consecutive wins in ‘expert’ to move up to ‘master’ W=500 L=250

It was mentioned that a new update is coming, what does this entail?

Because I’d like to just say if in the near future. Could we possibly get a high rank than expert in Pvp. Because 400 takes along time.

There is a rank above expert. It’s master and it gives 500 diamonds.

The next update is “supposed” to be at the end of the month but anyone who knows programming know that it could be  a little more or a little less (also apple holds major updates for their own testing to ensure product stability).

Entailed: As far as i know the following:

Bug fix in PvP that causes disconnects

REmoval of hackers/ rule breakers

–the below are my hopes but are NOT for sure but are in the lineup to happen

Stego nerf

World map event

Hope this answers your questions.

As a last little bit, there will be even more leagues in the future but they do need to be released slowly so that we dont hae crazy HUGE power gaps all at once. (this is my opinion)

A map extension and/or a heightened in game lvl cap would both make nice additions to the update or even come out as a purchasable expansion pack/dlc…?

I do believe all game content updates are free. (someone correct me if this is wrong.)

But there have been talks of a map update (not confirmed)

and I dont believe the ingame level cap will be raised(at least not for a long time(also unconfirmed)))

The update that is pending does not contain content updates, it is simply a pvp balance/bug fix update, and closes some loopholes hackers are able to exploit, such as the IAP hacks. The developers have hinted at a content update to follow, but it will not be in the same update, so map extensions and the like will be at a later date. 

Mods if that has changed recently feel free to correct me. 

With the limited team the Devs have to work with i would expect a content update to follow the end of season 1 or season 2 of the online missions. So either around mid february, or mid april, accounting for the apple delay. this is just theory though

Im so waiting for the world map event They pronounced