Forgive me for my bad assumption

I know this may sound weird but here goes

I have been playing Hunter Island for awhile now, i guess about 7 months.

Yeap. Its about BA in pvp. Again I apologize for the bad assumption

I realize that when my opponent has better arks, they have higher chance of BA and more times
I recall once this person i was pvping. His cyberwrym BA 4 times then follow up with his Octoneer 3 times, and made me lost at the end. I had no BA during tht pvp. :frowning: anyway he was a pro

Anyway, Im just really hoping there will be update soon :slight_smile:

Doesn’t this belong in the general discussion or off topic subforums…?

Topic moved to PvP as it doesn’t give site to a bug or gives a suggestion.

Anyway, Im just really hoping there will be update soon :slight_smile:

You can always hope my friend it will never comes out

Don’t give false information to members. The update [is] in fact coming out.

I dont think its false info when there has been no updates for such a long time :frowning:

It cannot be concluded from the lack of updates so far that there won’t be, but don’t expect much out of the update.

Is something wrong with pvp this few days? Cant access to it, lead straight to game center. Waited for few second n still the same

Force quit the app, restart your phone, open the app.

Open your eyes, if I give false information, you give false hope to members. After near 9~11 months without update, I think it’s safer to say there will be no update than saying it’s coming. Point of view !

We haven’t been giving false information.

And that is fine that it’s your belief that you feel no update is coming out but all we can say is its coming.

Don’t spread rumors

It’s depend who are included in the “we” because on 26, april Kooka said to me that there will be an update out within a month to the day. I spread nothing I write the feeling of all players and are felt on the different pages of this forum… Maybe I’m wrong and the multiple threads on late updates were never posted :slight_smile:

I said that because I am the same as you.

I am a player, a user, and a customer. I am waiting for the update, just as you are.

Do you think that changes simply because I am a moderator?

I have no contact with the developers. My job is less of relaying news and more of keeping the forum a safe, happy place, free of bots, trolls, and people who are generally not very nice.

A long time ago, everyone was hyped for the update. Everyone thought it was coming out. So did we. And did it come out? No. But will it? Maybe.

The developers promised. They need to get it out. If they don’t get it out, they will lose a lot of respect from their customers. They understand that, so why keep repeating the same thing?

But, for now, just be civil in the forums, please. Still just as confused and upset as you, but still a moderator. :stuck_out_tongue: